You want to know something sad??

To date only 165 people have looked at this thread http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=15045 for all most know it holds the key and maybe it will soon, but you wouldn't even know because you didn't even look. And almost 700 people have viewed this thread http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=15055 an advertisement for 5 rd mags. Who gives a shit about 5rd mags. I hope you like them, because it might be all that is available if this is where the efforts and energy go. I'm not trying to start battle hear, just stating the facts. I don't need to here about the 10rd limit or anything either. Because that can change also, and fast. Especially for a 12ga. I'm not judging anybody for wanting a $20 mag, it's a great deal. I just think it shows that people are ignoring a bad deal. Just like most ignored it before, and look what happened, 10yrs of shit. Remember when you was waiting for the old one to expire so you could convert the 12 and all the others? Ready for at least 10 more yrs, ready for no more saigas? I hope so if you are leaving it to everyone else. I would say we are doomed to this happening in the next 2yrs because of most people being sorry and lazy. At least if it does happen I know no one can justly point their finger at me. Again this is not directed to any specific person! Just tring to bring attention to the matter at hand. We don't need a battle with ourselfves. If I pissed you off, GOOD, go vent on your congressman and not me. On me would just be a waste of breath because I don't give a shitty rats ass what anybody thinks of me. I know I'm right.

Edited by Mike Davidson
I already signed it on anogher forum.

Topmaul, I'm not made at you or anybody on the 5rd mag list and noone needs to defend themselves to me either. I just pointed out the facts viewable on the forum and what it really means. Most people are doing nothing just like before.

I'm on 5 different boards, and that petition is posted on all of them multiple times.

I've already signed the petition for the good it will do. And I've written my representative and both senators, which will do alot more good.

And no I'm not defending myself to you. I'm just pointing out that your conclusion from the view count is not valid.

I'll chime in here.

On the local news today they were interviewing people. The Lapeer County Sheriff's Department auctioning off a full blown M-16. (hoping to fetch $17,000???WTF???) I hope they meant $1700. Raising funds for more guns and to upgrade equipment. Pretty ballsy & pretty damn cool if you ask me!

Michigan just became a machinegun state - anyone who has a clean record can get a permit. Same qualifications as a CCW.

The retards they were asking thought the sky was falling.

Here's some comments...

"How can they do that? I thought the police were supposed to be taking guns away from criminals?"

"Oh my, I can't believe that, what are they crazy? People shouldn't even be allowed to own guns because of the crime lately. Now they're doing this?"

"That's what we need, more guns on the street. It's not safe to go out anymore"

"You mean any criminal can go buy it?"

reporter---"well anyone who gets ATF approval and passes background checks can own one"

"Oh, well that's better, but I still don't like it"

WTF people!

You are right Mike - say goodbye to our freedoms as we know it.

Fun while it lasted though.

I'll chime in here.

On the local news today they were interviewing people. The Lapeer County Sheriff's Department auctioning off a full blown M-16. (hoping to fetch $17,000???WTF???) I hope they meant $1700. Raising funds for more guns and to upgrade equipment. Pretty ballsy & pretty damn cool if you ask me!

Michigan just became a machinegun state - anyone who has a clean record can get a permit. Same qualifications as a CCW.

The retards they were asking thought the sky was falling.

Here's some comments...

"How can they do that? I thought the police were supposed to be taking guns away from criminals?"

"Oh my, I can't believe that, what are they crazy? People shouldn't even be allowed to own guns because of the crime lately. Now they're doing this?"

"That's what we need, more guns on the street. It's not safe to go out anymore"

"You mean any criminal can go buy it?"

reporter---"well anyone who gets ATF approval and passes background checks can own one"

"Oh, well that's better, but I still don't like it"

WTF people!

You are right Mike - say goodbye to our freedoms as we know it.

Fun while it lasted though.

We have had a good 2 1/2 year run. Hopefully it continues for many, many more. I do have doubts though that we'll be as lucky in the next 2 1/2. I 'm not going to give up until the end.

I'll chime in here.

$17,000 might be a little on the high side for a nice transferable M16 if it is an A1, but an A2 would be about right

http://www.machinegunpriceguide.com/

Edited by Banshee
We have had a good 2 1/2 year run. Hopefully it continues for many, many more. I do have doubts though that we'll be as lucky in the next 2 1/2. I 'm not going to give up until the end.

I'd say we've had a nice 230 year run, and hopefully it will continue for another 230 years, but yes, it is starting to look bleak again.

I don't come here for the politics.

I've got THR, Combat Carry, TFL and Kim du Toit's forums for that ;)

I guess I just see this site as a niche forum, not a full service gun forum. I somehow doubt I'm alone in this, so I think to judge interest in liberty by the traffic on THIS forum isn't going to give you a complete picture.

Edited by Zundfolge