New buttstock option from Tromix (pic)

But...You're a lefty Tony :) .... doesn't look like much room there (or is it just the angle of the pic?)/

The tube folder (ACE I think) that I ordered for mine will clear the trigger guard like you said.

Just curious on your choice for that one since you're a lefty like me (NICE looking though).

I like the light mounted up there too. Might do the same thing to mine when I get it here :)

Nice muzzle brake. Rifle-ported(?) Does it show an overall improvement with slugs on a 19"? Looks cool. Might order one of those and swap out my shark brake (drool) from time to time if that's the case.

~S

Available in black only. LOP is 14", the same as a NATO legth fixed AK stock. The stock does not have the cut-out for the rail, but the ACE folding mechanism holds it way from the L/H side of the receiver a bit. It will clear the scope mount, fully folded. You won't be able to just install it into the back of the receiver like a standard stock. You will either need a Tromix back plate welded on, or use an ACE adapter block in the receiver.

The stock with the remachined and refinished ACE folding mechanism attached, will run $195. Quantities are limited since these are old surplus SPAS-15 stocks.

If you want to order one, call me at 918 251-5640

Tony

• 1 month later...
Shown on my personal 12" gun. I don't have pricing worked up yet.

Tony

SPAS15C.jpg

SPAS15D.jpg

tony... once again you impress me

that is a badass yet humble looking gun

in the back of my mind i expected a truly psychotic s-12 as you personal

and by the way... i think your "madmax" looks cool to