So! You like Saiga-12s?

How many LEO's are out there that use the Saiga-12 for duty and what is your set up? Just curious.

I use the AR type ajustable stock with limb saver recoil pad, Jeric's auto last round bolt hold open, four 10 rnd mags two loaded with Lawman 00 buck and 2 loaded with Lawman slugs and Krebs ghost ring sights.

I just got done sighting it in at 100 yds today with slugs. I'm gonna love this gun!

Our range master needs to see mine and then perhaps we will be able to use them at my PD fro SWAT. As far as I know I think LAPD either purchased or tested some of Tony's masterpieces. He probably has a better handle on the who's and what's as I'm sure the LE community would purchase something along the lines of what he puts together.

I think you are right on Max.

I saw a program on one of the cable channels like Discover or TLC that was about private contract security in Iraq.

British company I believe.

I noticed in one quick shot as they were getting ready to run a convoy one of the mercs was holding a S12!

As for carry, I carry mine on duty.

We issued Winchester Ranger ammo that my S12 hates.

So, I went and got some Lawman since Romeo was carrying that.

It's a basic Red Jacket conversion with a fixed stock and 10rnd mags.

My firearms instructor wants me to put a LRBHO in it so that is coming next.

How many LEO's are out there that use the Saiga-12 for duty and what is your set up? Just curious.

I use the AR type ajustable stock with limb saver recoil pad, Jeric's auto last round bolt hold open, four 10 rnd mags two loaded with Lawman 00 buck and 2 loaded with Lawman slugs and Krebs ghost ring sights.

I just got done sighting it in at 100 yds today with slugs. I'm gonna love this gun!

Please remind me again of the contact info for Jeric's LRBHO.

Thanks much.

I know that Tom Cole of Coles Gun Works, leased a half dozen select fire Saiga to a company over there in Iraq. He did not have the weapons in stock to convert when he got the order for the guns, so he bought my first Saiga back and I new gun out of the deal.

Our range master needs to see mine and then perhaps we will be able to use them at my PD fro SWAT. As far as I know I think LAPD either purchased or tested some of Tony's masterpieces. He probably has a better handle on the who's and what's as I'm sure the LE community would purchase something along the lines of what he puts together.

I can't think of a better combo for SWAT entry than a SBS Saiga 12 with Lawman 00 buck. That stuff groups so tight you could take head shots with it out to 15 to 20 yds. With Jeric's LRBHO reloads are super fast.

I choose the Saiga almost every time over my MP-5.

well can we see some pics?

If you like the ammo I can get Federal LE Low Recoil 7 or 9 pellet Buck shot for $90.00 a case shipped to Texas. It runs like a scalded ass raped ape through my weapon.

I have tested the Federal but I always seem to get one stray flyer in the group. I think Federal and Lawman share technology but the Lawman 8 pellet seems to group much better. I'm trying to get our range master to start buying the Lawman.