FBMG out of 20 rd mags until June?!?

It doesn't say "Out of Stock" on their website, but when I called to mention that my mags did not function properly (several jams...even though they fit properly) I was told they wouldn't have mags available again until June. :cryss:

From the FBMG website:

Saiga 308 mags are out of stock until the middle of June. We are cutting in other parts for a better mag and an additional US made part. The followers will now be made in the US giving you one more piece for your parts count!

Also:

We are currently out of stock on complete mags. We are anticipating more to come in around the middle of June. We are adding the follower to the mold to give you an additional US made part for your parts count.

Please note that we WILL NOT have additional followers or base plates for sale until AT LEAST the end of the year.

IMHO, worth the wait to get three US parts (instead of two).

IIRC, I also told you to either send them back for a refund or exchange. Since the issue is probably with the body, we can swap that and try to get you a functional mag. We have plenty of those.

And as pointed out, it not only says we are out of them on the main page (at the very begining) but in the description of the product as well.

IIRC, I also told you to either send them back for a refund or exchange. Since the issue is probably with the body, we can swap that and try to get you a functional mag. We have plenty of those.

And as pointed out, it not only says we are out of them on the main page (at the very begining) but in the description of the product as well.

Well, I think that Americans are just impatient. Heck, I called you too!

Anyway, thanks for offering a rockin' product!

It's pretty freakin' awesome to be able to buy American made...especially arms related!

I can vouch for the fact that the website is really clear that they will not be available until June. My surprise was that knowing I would be waiting until June I ordered last week and low and behold three of them came Monday!!! THANK YOU! These things are awesome guys - now I have to go find the best deal on a .308 to go with them.

I did send an email off your site with a couple of questions.

-Scott

I'm willing to wait patiently since I made a pest out of myself on the first batch :angel:

These mags will probably be the last of their kind ever available in the USA once the Dems take power in 2008 so by 2009 these might be worth $100ea so keep them coming and if possible drop the price so I can afford about 100 more of them :super:

Could maybe FBMG pony up an answer as to why some are having problems and maybe how we could "fix" them "in the field". I was talking to the owner of my local "toy" store about MAYBE selling my S308 and he will not get off my ass about selling him the 5 other mags. I've only used 1 of the 6, but it worked OK. If taken apart, is there something we should look for and be able to correct, for less than the shipping charges and the Xanax that some people will need. I love the gun, but my operated on shoulder doesn't, I think it'll just sit in the safe for my grandson to play with when he gets big enough, but I want him to have good operating mags.