I went to contribute and two menus showed limited options, none including what I wanted to do.

The first listed my current subscription to the website maintenance and development, and below it were options for larger contributions on increments of $100 including business memberships.

My intention was to contribute an amount less than $100, proportional to my furniture sales through this forum for the latter half of 2006.

I selected the $100 option to see if that would lead anywhere. It then went to a screen to select payment method. The only method available was Paypal, which I do not use.

Previously I was able to pay by check.

Any insight from forum staff?

you can still pay by check. send a short note saying who it is sending the money, and send it to max's address at mjsglobal. we can go ahead and update your donations list for you then, if you prefer to do it that way. there should be a check box in the subscriptions area itself for that.

I have noticed a lot of random different issues with the subscriptions thing. this site is very secure, not implying that, but there is a lot of confusion with it, and it has to get sorted IMMEDIATELY.

ok, we need to do some admin work on that. give me a day or two to talk with the boss, about this and the banner ads you see up top. I am going to make an announcement in about ten minutes.

we do appreciate everything you have done here, BRG3, monetarily and intellectually. as do we appreciate everyone else here, even the lowly guests.

ok, we need to do some admin work on that. give me a day or two to talk with the boss, about this and the banner ads you see up top. I am going to make an announcement in about ten minutes.

we do appreciate everything you have done here, BRG3, monetarily and intellectually. as do we appreciate everyone else here, even the lowly guests.

I guess it only let's you 'step up'. I can't donate what I did before. I can only go up to the next level. Could something be done so that people can donate whatever they want? Isn't something better than nothing? I couldn't have donated what I did if I hadn't got a decent tax refund since my ex isn't paying child support.

Yeah, seen the banner :up:

Any top-level discussion on the editing post thingy?

I got about 1/2 way done with my products page & thud - brick wall.

I'd hate to have someone delete it here & more it all off-site.

Maybe allowing the author/originator of a topic to edit their posts?

I was going to revamp the frankenmag tutorials with new pics too, now that I have broadband.

Got lots of stuff I'd like to upload.

Last thing I want to do is have the mods uploading pics & moving stuff around for me.

it probably has to do with something i just looked at. i dont have access to anyone's money or nothing, but I can manipulate the contributer amounts, and see whats up.

this is something I cannot and will not touch. the boss is going to have to take a look at it. shouldnt be a big deal. I think i can fix it right now, but it is not allowed. I like my job. I want to keep it.

All of the management here are here to help you. Just understand, in part for security and confidence as well, that certain parts of this is the owner's job. We are putting in huge amounts of time here behind the scenes.

We do appreciate everyone's patience

When I contributed I used the snail mail method and it worked fine.

I don't 'do' checks. I use my debit card because it comes out of my account right away. I don't even have any stamps. It would be nice if I could add $5 if I was wanting to. As it stands now, it's $30 or nothing. It would just be nice for people like me to donate online if we wanted to. Don't know how hard that'd be to do tho.

I am going to give a better explanation later on today, after work, but for now, additional donations should be either called in, or mailed in via check with your user name.

I will explain why this is like this later today. It is an inherant trait of the software we are using.