Why can't I see or open the photos?

In one *topic kbbeckius describes his modification of his Saiga 12 gauge to accept a pistol grip. He uses a lot of photos, but I can't get them to open.

Normally when I open a topic on this forum that has a photo in it, the photo comes up when I open the topic. In his topic there are just small red boxes where the photos should be.

Can someone tell me what program I should be using? I am sure it is just a matter of someone telling me how to access them.

Thank you,

louielouie

I put the web address of the topic here below to make it easier to pull up.

*http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=1688&pid=12748&mode=threaded&start=#entry12748

Edited by louielouie

I think it was because you have been naughty...

Maybe you need to send me your Saigas and then you will be able to see pictures again... :up::lol::up:

:smoke:

J/K!!! APRIL FOOLS!!!!

Honestly, I am not sure why the pics wont open for you. perhaps they hosted them elsewhere and that site went offline or something... not sure, really... sorry, bro...

In one *topic kbbeckius describes his modification of his Saiga 12 gauge to accept a pistol grip. He uses a lot of photos, but I can't get them to open.

Normally when I open a topic on this forum that has a photo in it, the photo comes up when I open the topic. In his topic there are just small red boxes where the photos should be.

This is a long shot, but it could possibly explain your problem.

Are you viewing these forums at work or anywhere other than your home computer. I read alot of these foums at work and they have a filter installed to block certain sites. Because of this, I can't see alot of the pictures because they are hosted at Photobucket.com. In many cases I have to wait till I get home to see the pics.

Maybe you need to send me your Saigas and then you will be able to see pictures again... :up::lol::up:

J/K!!! APRIL FOOLS!!!!

Honestly, I am not sure why the pics wont open for you. perhaps they hosted them elsewhere and that site went offline or something... not sure, really... sorry, bro...

ll

Edited by louielouie

J/K!!! APRIL FOOLS!!!!

I know I have been bad, but you still can't have my Saiga's. How about a nice photo of a Saiga?

louielouie

ONLY IF I CAN SEE IT!!!! hahahahah

Have ya figured out the problem yet, Louie?

I can't get the photos open no matter what I try. I think if someone who had them open, emailed the whole topic to me at:

waynenehrt@sbcglobal.com

I would be able to open and see all the photos.

It would need to be someone with a high speed internet connection or they would tie up their computer for days.

Would someone (like Indyarms or Vermiform) open the topic and photos and then email them to me? If you do I will send you a small token of my appreciation.

Please,

louielouie (wayne)

Dude, I am sorry. I didn't take the time to check the thread you were posting about not being able to see. It isn't your fault, though I do have bad news for you.

Here is the problem:

The thread was created way back in 2004. Instead of uploading the photos to this server which you may not have been able to even do back then), what he did was put them on a private website of his own and then link to them from here. In 2004 I'm sure they showed up great. Unfortunately he let his website lapse, or changed ISPs, or didn't pay his bill. For whatever reason, the photos (and the rest of his website) are gone, deleted, evaporated. To make matter worse, he hasn't posted to this board in more than a year.

Sorry I didn't take the time to fully investigate your problem, I could have saved you some trouble.

If you can see this photo, there is nothing wrong with your browser or ability to see photos.

post-721-1156264579.jpg

Dude, I am sorry. I didn't take the time to check the thread you were posting about not being able to see. It isn't your fault, though I do have bad news for you.

Here is the problem:

The thread was created way back in 2004. Instead of uploading the photos to this server which you may not have been able to even do back then), what he did was put them on a private website of his own and then link to them from here. In 2004 I'm sure they showed up great. Unfortunately he let his website lapse, or changed ISPs, or didn't pay his bill. For whatever reason, the photos (and the rest of his website) are gone, deleted, evaporated. To make matter worse, he hasn't posted to this board in more than a year.

Sorry I didn't take the time to fully investigate your problem, I could have saved you some trouble.

If you can see this photo, there is nothing wrong with your browser or ability to see photos.

post-721-1156264579.jpg

Veriform,

Well, at least I found out it wasn't my lack of knowledge about how to use my computer (which is usually the case).

Why is the kitty so depressed and did he (or she) leave a note?

louielouiue