• 2 weeks later...
bump...

Any info appreciated.

Dude, I don't mean to burst your bubble.... but what you're asking for is analogous to finding a needle in a haystack. Just my opinion.

The two 10rnd 20ga mags I purchased, I had to go through Rusmilitary.com (I know; that's not what you want to hear). http://www.rusmilitary.com/html/c-deact_magazines.htm

I am lookin for some (1 or 2) 10rd mags for my Saiga 20 but don't really feel comfortable ordering them from overseas is there any one in the USA that has them? Thanks for any input guys

Go through Rusmilitary. I ordered around 9 to 10 thousand in mercandise from them last year. All came without a hitch. They also just put the 10rders on sale for around 65 each shipped. They are out of the UK, not Russia. Trust Oleg. I asked him a couple weeks ago how many he had and at the time he had 40 left. I almost bought them all but have too much money tied up in getting my drum to production.

I am lookin for some (1 or 2) 10rd mags for my Saiga 20 but don't really feel comfortable ordering them from overseas is there any one in the USA that has them? Thanks for any input guys

Go through Rusmilitary. I ordered around 9 to 10 thousand in mercandise from them last year. All came without a hitch. They also just put the 10rders on sale for around 65 each shipped. They are out of the UK, not Russia. Trust Oleg. I asked him a couple weeks ago how many he had and at the time he had 40 left. I almost bought them all but have too much money tied up in getting my drum to production.

I did order them from Russ military about 2 or 3 days ago. I couldn't find them anywhere else. It came ouyt to $143 shipped for 2 mags.

I did order them from Russ military about 2 or 3 days ago. I couldn't find them anywhere else. It came ouyt to $143 shipped for 2 mags.

That $143.00 sounds about right to me. Even though the 10rnd 20ga Saiga magazines are currently at a discount price by Rusmilitary.com.... once they perform the British Pound to U.S. Dollar exchange and factor in the shipping.... it still ends up being a pretty penny (but hey, IMHO it is still a decent price). Shipping costs from England to the U.S. kinda sucks, so therein is where the overall price ends up going up.

Not sure if you are aware, but you will receive TWO parcels in the mail, typically days to almost a week apart from each other. One parcel (package) will contain your magazine springs with shell follower (i.e., the "innards" to your mags). The other parcel will contain your mags. Its a British law thing.... they cannot ship a functional magazine through the mail.

~Gary

Thanks for clearing that up Gary. Nice forsight. That always seems to couse at least three out of 5 to freak out.

Also I want to add that not only is Oleg great to do biz with, everything I have ordered from him has arrived here at my door in 6 to 9 days! :eek:

Aftermarket 12 ga ten rdr= about 60 dollars

Factory 20 ga ten rdr= about 60 dollars

not too bad really...20 ga ammo tends to cost more and 410 is even more still.

Ten rd 410 mags go for even more...

S-20 more finicky than S-12...76mm mags need my followers to work with both size shells...

just random observations

I still LOVE :wub: my S-20!

In fact I think I'll show her off again! :super:

The thing about the mags shipped in two separate parcels is not hard and fast. I've gotten at least two orders of AK mags from Oleg that were completely assembled, and the only ones by two shipment method were the 12g 8-rounders.

Edited by tritium

That $143.00 sounds about right to me. Even though the 10rnd 20ga Saiga magazines are currently at a discount price by Rusmilitary.com.... once they perform the British Pound to U.S. Dollar exchange and factor in the shipping.... it still ends up being a pretty penny (but hey, IMHO it is still a decent price). Shipping costs from England to the U.S. kinda sucks, so therein is where the overall price ends up going up.

Not sure if you are aware, but you will receive TWO parcels in the mail, typically days to almost a week apart from each other. One parcel (package) will contain your magazine springs with shell follower (i.e., the "innards" to your mags). The other parcel will contain your mags. Its a British law thing.... they cannot ship a functional magazine through the mail.

~Gary

Thanks I didn't realize they shipped like that. I would've freaked.