Just a moment to give condolences to those affected by the tragedy in Beaufort, SC. These guys do the country a great service by performing for all of us so when something like this happens, we feel for them.

Just a moment to give condolences to those affected by the tragedy in Beaufort, SC. These guys do the country a great service by performing for all of us so when something like this happens, we feel for them.

Those guys are awesome. My heart goes out to the family members.

I agree, the Blue Angels are a dedicated group of individuals that have sacrificed alot for our country. I travel to see them whenever I can.

It is a real tragedy. I've seen them a few times and each time they blew my mind. First time was 37 years ago in Fla and the last was a at the big Wright Bros celebration at Kitty Hawk with the Thunderbirds and just about every other form of aircraft from antique to futuristic. Even Air Force One made a rare low flyby and tipped it's wings at us. I'm going to find the videos I made from there and check them out again. They fly with such precision people sometimes forget how much danger they put themselves in for our entertainment. God bless all of them and their families.

Any one got the name of the pilot?

I know there is always 1 Marine on the team (Right wing I think, "go figure")

The pilot was Lt. Cmdr. Kevin J. Davis. Stationed at Pensacola...I believe he was in the Navy branch of the services. I've seen the Blue Angels and the Thunderbirds and it is truly awesome to see what those guys can do at hundreds of miles an hour!!

I used to take my kids to the air show at Andrews every year. The Angels are awesome!.

When you play it right at the edge every day, sometimes you cross over. Say a prayer for His family, the pilot went just the way he lived RIGHT ON THE EDGE.