Most accurate load for 308 saiga

I have a hard time getting a 2 in group with my 16 in saiga, but do better with my 21. For most people, I understand it might be the other way around, so that begs the question what ammo are you using? Reloaders or not, what's your most accurate combination for your S308? Bullet and charge weight would be useful stuff, as well as the groups you've been getting.

Thx

ive asked a similiar question a while back the best and most accurate response i got was that you really need to shoot differnt kinds of ammo to see what your weapon likes and at least 200 rnds of any ammo so the weapon can get settled in good 1st, alot of the exp riflemen inhere are reporting of shot grps of 1 inch at 100 yrds which from my neck of the woods that would be considered a long shot(lol) at least for hunting it is around here(lol)

Edited by Cryptkeeper

I was out to the range about 2 weeks ago, sighting in the scope I put on my s-308.

I finally got it dialed in to less than an inch groups with some British L2A2 80s surplus, I was jazzed.

Then I switched to some South African surplus and was shooting about high and left, and my groupings were up to about 3 1/2". I can understand the point of impact moving with a different weight bullet, but the groupings getting wider had me puzzled. I'm something of a novice at scoped shooting though, so...

I took this as a lesson to practice with what I'll be using at whatever time, and use the rest for blastin'. Or shoot through each batch exclusively, then re-adjust when I get to the next batch...

That "RG" stamped British stuff shoots like a DREAM though, I'll be sad when that's gone.