MikeD's Drum Live Fire Video

if someone wants to start a new thread about what I just said, in the "fight club" section, and discuss this further, Im all for it, and will move my previous post into there.

lets keep this topic on track, people, and get back to what this thread is about.

hey mike, you should see if juggernaut can silkscreen that smiley face on the front of your first production drum's faceplate. now THAT would make it all worth while, after a pic down the muzzle. hahah.

my local dealer advertises all his drum mags "AS SEEN ON TV" already....

Inparidel,

I totally understand where you are coming from,but if someone (Mike) sinks everything he has into making a drum,and gets approval from theBATF,what can you do?

Its to late to talk him out of it. The fact is its already a reality,its too late to turn back. There are two working drums for the s-12,and they will go to market.

What should we do ban them from our little Saiga world,and pull the covers over our heads? You make sense, but whats done is done.

I donæt, and never will understand people that try to profit from somethng that will wipe out there ability to profit. By that I mmean that many people make a living making S 12 stuff. In his attempt to profit from the gun, he is abou totwipe the gun out of existence. Real smart, right. I suggested what he should do in a PM. He knows. He is too young and hasnæt been reeading newspapers long enough to realize that he is ripping off my kids and grandkids. If he gets BATF approval, it will be conttradicting what they have done with the USAS and other guns. Do you see approval happening. . . I can only wish, but I am old enough to realize that it is just that, a wish.

They are too heavy and bulky to use practically in 3 gun or for other sportiong apps, and that is exactly what the BATF will say. They can live with 8+10 rounders, we have seen letters posted to that effect. These will only put an end to a fine sporter. . .and his dreams of making money. If he makes a few grand before the SHTF, I will be surprised. All I can say is. . .THANKS, guy!

You know. . .I have been breaking my butt working with licensed importers and Izhmash trying to get the EXP-01-30 shotgun (you know, the one with the LRBHO and mag well guide?) imported in the sporter config, just like the ones that are coming in now. Which would rather have. . .a drum on a DD that will wear out with no hope of replacement, or an EXP-030? I feel like I am wasting my time now.

Edited by inparidel
i forsee a mod getting sand in their vag over this comment...

things have changed. drums should go forward, is what the 5 staff members here have decided, and this forum should back whoever is making them.

this reply here that I am posting, please let's not start argueing in here. I would love to argue about it in the "fight club", if anyone is up to it. Im posting this here because it is an ongoing issue and concern for EVERYONE, and it has already been brought up by a couple of you. lets not get offtrack in this topic.

with that said.

it would be nice if the damned ATF would rule the drum and gun in combination is the DD, not the gun itself, and get out of this bullshit "any shotgun that can take a drum is a DD" attitude. we need to work WITH the law and the lawmakers, NOT against them, so that this stupid bullshit with the gun control STOPS. we NEED SOME laws. ones that make SENSE and are 100% clear. NOT this crap we have now. we also need to work WITH the ATF to find ways to get what needs done, done, and without screwing people out of thier rights.

...but go ahead and scream "NO GUN CONTROL". Im sure the liberals will write a few more laws unassisted that screw us all. just dont say I didnt tell you so when after you tell me that Im a traitor for working tword that goal, when the stupid assed laws come from people who dont know the first thing about our second amendmant right.

george washington had a musket, yeh, but he wasnt being shot at with ak47's and 50 caliber rifles, like OUR enemies (Ive defined my term of the word "enemy" in other threads here) can, do, will, and have done. the gun grabbers think that our forefathers didnt forsee firearms progressing in design and technological benefit? COME ON NOW. thats fucking stupid.

I hear ya, but even though nearly all S 12s are used in legitimate sports with clubs with tens of thousands of members, the gun grabbers, and the Bush family in the Whitehouse is one of the worst with the 1989 mil gun import ban, will see this as one thing, and that unfortunately is a cop killer, which it is NOT by law abiding folks like us, but history is clear on the subject.

i forsee a mod getting sand in their vag over this comment...

things have changed. drums should go forward, is what the 5 staff members here have decided, and this forum should back whoever is making them.

this reply here that I am posting, please let's not start argueing in here. I would love to argue about it in the "fight club", if anyone is up to it. Im posting this here because it is an ongoing issue and concern for EVERYONE, and it has already been brought up by a couple of you. lets not get offtrack in this topic.

with that said.

it would be nice if the damned ATF would rule the drum and gun in combination is the DD, not the gun itself, and get out of this bullshit "any shotgun that can take a drum is a DD" attitude. we need to work WITH the law and the lawmakers, NOT against them, so that this stupid bullshit with the gun control STOPS. we NEED SOME laws. ones that make SENSE and are 100% clear. NOT this crap we have now. we also need to work WITH the ATF to find ways to get what needs done, done, and without screwing people out of thier rights.

...but go ahead and scream "NO GUN CONTROL". Im sure the liberals will write a few more laws unassisted that screw us all. just dont say I didnt tell you so when after you tell me that Im a traitor for working tword that goal, when the stupid assed laws come from people who dont know the first thing about our second amendmant right.

george washington had a musket, yeh, but he wasnt being shot at with ak47's and 50 caliber rifles, like OUR enemies (Ive defined my term of the word "enemy" in other threads here) can, do, will, and have done. the gun grabbers think that our forefathers didnt forsee firearms progressing in design and technological benefit? COME ON NOW. thats fucking stupid.

I hear ya, but even though nearly all S 12s are used in legitimate sports with clubs with tens of thousands of members, the gun grabbers, and the Bush family in the Whitehouse is one of the worst with the 1989 mil gun import ban, will see this as one thing, and that unfortunately is a cop killer, which it is NOT by law abiding folks like us, but history is clear on the subject.

No one is going to believe your leftist crap on this forum with the new democratic congress currently attempting to destroy our Second Amendment.