New Tromix Orders Suspended until Sept 1.

Unfortunatly, I am forced to extend the suspension of taking any new orders until September 1.

I still have an enormous backlog of work and adding to the pile at this point doesn't do anyone any good.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

No God, WHY WHY WHY. Well I will have to look at this un modded Saiga for a fiew months more.

Quick question.

Are the prices on the Tromix list of options the same for customer supplied firearms.

I ran out and purchased a Saiga yesterday hoping to call on the 15th at 0901 hour and place my order.

Life is full of dissapointments.

PS I own 40 tromix Bulgi mags a and a Tromix Beta magwell for a Valmet (loyal Tromix customer) Will that help my line placement :angel:

I underestimated the time required to complete the orders that are on the books. There are vitually NO basic builds in the pile. Almost every order is a full blown complex build and at least half are SBS's. So, it looks like I won't have the pile worked down for a couple more months........and I am taking some time off. Working 12-15 hour days, 7 days a week is going to come to an end.

Tony

I underestimated the time required to complete the orders that are on the books. There are vitually NO basic builds in the pile. Almost every order is a full blown complex build and at least half are SBS's. So, it looks like I won't have the pile worked down for a couple more months........and I am taking some time off. Working 12-15 hour days, 7 days a week is going to come to an end.

Tony

Selfish bastard!

(Just joking, Tony!...I'm working 7x13's, I know the feeling.)

guido2 in Houston

sounds like you could use an extra set of hands in your shop. you should hire someone . . . like me. i live in tulsa.

If I lived closer, I would come and work for you to relieve your backlog and keep Saiga owners happy.

I think the list of people who would like to be involved with Tromix is a long one. Hiring another person makes everything a lot more complicated, including most importantly quality control.

If you like what Tromix does, let him keep working the way he has, and if he finds someone he wants to bring on board on his own initiative, you'll know it's being done in his and everyone else's best interests.

Congrats to Tony on having the very good problem of too many orders.

does this new order suspension include shark breaks and 10rd mags?

From Tromix home page: (italics added)

Due to our extreme back log of orders and excessive lead times, Tromix is TEMPORARILY suspended taking any new orders (including complete guns, customer guns, parts and accessories until September 1, 2007. At that time, we should have the backlog worked down to a more reasonable level and can provide our customers much shorter turn times.

Due to our extreme back log of orders and excessive lead times, Tromix is TEMPORARILY suspended taking any new orders (including complete guns, customer guns, parts and accessories until September 1, 2007. At that time, we should have the backlog worked down to a more reasonable level and can provide our customers much shorter turn times.

ahhh, didnt see the accessories part. looks like im shit out of luck until september. anyone got a shark break they want to sell me?

ahhh, didnt see the accessories part. looks like im shit out of luck until september. anyone got a shark break they want to sell me?

not only that... he shut down the accessories page on his site