Folding buttstock and pistol grip on non converted SAIGA

Has anyone installed one of these on a non converted SAIGA? I'm thinking about purchasing this because I don't like the feel of my "hunting stock" on my unconverted SAIGA. Any pictures would be nice but feedback appreciated.

http://www.gilbertsguns.com/Stocks/Saiga/R...a+Folding+Stock

I ordered one and ended up sending it back without even putting it on the gun.

The stock is super high quality and feels very good, but I've read that it leave the balance of the gun feeling a little strange. In addition, it's illegal to put it on a gun without converting the gun first due to 922r compliance laws.

All true. Also, you will appreciate the feel of the converted gun, which is, after all, simply returning the gun to its designed configs. I will do the conversion for you . I do Saiga rifle/shotgun conversions as well as all relevant mag conversions as well. BTW, I return the gun's geometry back to factory, rather than grinding up the mags, which is not the way it has to be, or should be. You have a much wider variety of mags to use if you return the gun to original specs, and do not "rig" the mags.

Thanks.

Edited by inparidel

Please give me your contact info. I may be interested in having you convert my SAIGA. How much to change it to pistol grip configuration, collapsible stock, accepting regular AK mags.?

All true. Also, you will appreciate the feel of the converted gun, which is, after all, simply returning the gun to its designed configs. I will do the conversion for you . I do Saiga rifle/shotgun conversions as well as all relevant mag conversions as well. BTW, I return the gun's geometry back to factory, rather than grinding up the mags, which is not the way it has to be, or should be. You have a much wider variety of mags to use if you return the gun to original specs, and do not "rig" the mags.

Thanks.

Please give me your contact info. I may be interested in having you convert my SAIGA. How much to change it to pistol grip configuration, collapsible stock, accepting regular AK mags.?

Worth getting a quote!

;>)