saiga 12 purchase

I am new to this board and have been filling my gord with as much information as possible. I currently own a Saiga .410 and love it. I am thinking about purchasing a brand new Saiga 12 gauge with a 19" barrel at a local gun shop. The cash out the door price is $435. Is this a reasonable current market price?

You should get in your car right now and get over there before someone else gets it or the shop hears how hard to find those particular guns are right now.

I looked high and lo and had my FFL buddy search thru all his distributors for the last two weeks and only managed to track down two of them. I had to pay $475 for one of them. The other was $400 OTD but that was from a good friend of mine.

My local pawn shop friend has 10 different distributors on call trying to find them all the time. He sells them for $450 OTD as fast as he can get them in.

in short....yes

I am new to this board and have been filling my gord with as much information as possible. I currently own a Saiga .410 and love it. I am thinking about purchasing a brand new Saiga 12 gauge with a 19" barrel at a local gun shop. The cash out the door price is $435. Is this a reasonable current market price?

You don't happen to live in Wisconsin do you? If so where? I'll race ya there! Can't find any around here.

Hey what happened to my box with the yellow head icons? I can't find it.

I really want a 19" too, but only seem to come across the 24". If I buy a 24"...anyone want to trade me for a 19"?

I wanted a 19" too but settled on a 22" because I was 'told' it was a 19" and since we all know the supply of Saiga 12 is all but dried up I bought it. I paid $100.00 over what I thought it was worth but "Bird in hand....."

Well here is the brand new saiga 12 I got for $435. I can provide a link to the gun shop if anyone is interested. The site dose not do the shop any justice. I don't think any saigas are listed on the site but you can call the number and talk to someone about what he has. I do know he has a couple of 19" .410's for $280, at least one 19" 12 gauge for $435, two used 20 gauges(one for $175 and one for $200)although they look pretty used, and some rifles. I am in no way profiting from this I just want to be able to help someone here.

post-6705-1181563225_thumb.jpg

Well here is the brand new saiga 12 I got for $435. I can provide a link to the gun shop if anyone is interested. The site dose not do the shop any justice. I don't think any saigas are listed on the site but you can call the number and talk to someone about what he has. I do know he has a couple of 19" .410's for $280, at least one 19" 12 gauge for $435, two used 20 gauges(one for $175 and one for $200)although they look pretty used, and some rifles. I am in no way profiting from this I just want to be able to help someone here.

post-6705-1181563225_thumb.jpg

Three cheers for Mr Whipple!!!

After a nice informative PM from Mr Whipple and then repeatedly missing them on the phone (3 hour time difference.) I got a hold of the owner of the shop withthe 19" 12 GA today, seemed like a heck of a nice guy. Anyway, I bought the 12 GA ($435...a bit more than some places like Saiga Central $370...but he had one and they didn't and didn't have a clue when they would actually get'em.) I also bought a used 20 GA for the heck of it. (19" models) The used 20 GA came with a hard case, 4 mags and a scope mount. Figured they were worth it to me and the extra 20 GA will be fun to play with for my kids. I also figured getting these items NOW is wise while the prices are decent...and they are actually available. Anyway...I really want to thank you Mr. Whipple, for the heads up as it seems like it worked out pretty well for me. Once again, I appreciated it!

$435 is a good deal on a stock one right now. If they dident get contracts from the russian military it wouldent be that high, if and when the US army gives them a contract it'll get interesting.

I dont get why the saiga12's arent standard issue yet, I love these shotguns and at least SOCOM should be looking at the damn things.

Edited by mike123456