saiga 12 mag pouch

I know this is the millionth thread about pouches, but heres the pictures I said i'd post.

I wanted to be able to carry more ammunition than a single AGP mag pouch will allow and these will let you hold 3 times as much for the space taken up by one of theirs + it'll protect the mags better than having most of the magazine exposed. When I put these on drop leg pannels it should be awesome. BTW I will carry the mags rounds down in the pouch so I dont lose ammo and the mags can drain if water or something gets in them.

http://www.specopsbrand.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductID=35

This is the specops brand mag dump pouch with the elastic removed from the top.

post-3657-1182010737_thumb.jpg

post-3657-1182010754_thumb.jpg

Edited by mike123456

I posted a platoon photo but decided I better remove it because some people in the picture may have a problem with that, so heres a picture of me. This is probably the only picture I have that nobody else is in.

Thats FOB Kalagush in the background, we climbed all the way up there in full gear IBA (vest with plates) and kevlar (Helmet) for a recon mission lugging the SAW, 800rds of ammunition, frags, all my food, water, extra clothes, and NVG's in a pack which was a bitch. This was right before we headed back because we were running low on water.

The other guys had about the same weight though, because they had to carry claymores and lots of other crap.

post-3657-1182018983_thumb.jpg

Edited by mike123456
Cool pic....Kalagush,is that in Afganistan?

Its in Afghanistan. The town of Kalagush, which is in the eastern province of Nuristan.

Edited by Azrial

^ what he said.

One of the guys we call Endo is a crazy basterd, he rigged up a sling for a M240 and carryed the damn thing up the mountain. We had ammo bearers carry extra ammunition for him. I wouldent want to do it, the weight of the saw was enough for me.

Edited by mike123456
^ what he said.

One of the guys we call Endo is a crazy basterd, he rigged up a sling for a M240 and carryed the damn thing up the mountain. We had ammo bearers carry extra ammunition for him. I wouldent want to do it, the weight of the saw was enough for me.

Thank you for your service.

Seen any pouches of that type that'll hold just three?

I know this is the millionth thread about pouches, but heres the pictures I said i'd post.

I wanted to be able to carry more ammunition than a single AGP mag pouch will allow and these will let you hold 3 times as much for the space taken up by one of theirs + it'll protect the mags better than having most of the magazine exposed. When I put these on drop leg pannels it should be awesome. BTW I will carry the mags rounds down in the pouch so I dont lose ammo and the mags can drain if water or something gets in them.

http://www.specopsbrand.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductID=35

This is the specops brand mag dump pouch with the elastic removed from the top.

well mike... you finally get it...

WE NEEDS PICTURES

lol... that is nice

when you said spec-ops the first time i thought it was issued

Thank you for your service.

Seen any pouches of that type that'll hold just three?

I havent seen any, you could possably modify one if you or your girl know how to sew. I bought the first one in afghan. while passing through salerno, i figured it would work and mailed it home. They emailed pictures which was cool of them.

They get to play with all my new toys before me, lucky basterds. :)