Best red dot for under 150.00. Ok, mostly S-13 related

I finally found a red dot setup on the siderail that my Saiga works well with and I haven't disintegrated. Now, I moved my old Kobra to my standard WASR-10 and it has now crapped out totally. I have tried the doctor copies on a side rail, and some other options, but haven't found a good setup for the AK yet.

Who has a decent AK red dot sight setup for < 150.00 bucks? I'm not sure what to do. I have a box full of shitty red dot chinese garbage that fell apart, 3 side rails that either fell apart or don't fit the standard AK rail, and don't want to spend twice what the gun is worth for a simple sight system.

I did get the round rear iron sight and my iron sight setup is really decent, but I still like the quick short pointing of a red dot for blasting fast fun short range stuff.

I bought one of these recently:

PK-01 based on a reco from someone on berettaforum.net that also had an S-12. They ship very fast, just make sure you buy batteries as that is the only thing it doesn't come with. I can use it on my Saiga with the included side mount and on my Beretta carbine with the standard weaver rings it also comes with.

I've got a PK-AS on mine. They're about $200, but they're tough as hell and you will never have to replace it. The glass is clear and bright with little distortion. With the exception of an Aimpoint, they are more energy efficient than any other red dot I know. Not only do they get 1500+ hours of battery life, but they also have a black circle/dot so you can use it without a battery.

Any of the PK series optics would fit the bill if you're budget can flex a bit, I personally have a PK-23 and love it.

Freedom Optics and East wave are the two Russian optics vendors I have done business with and I will continue to in the future.

Get the C-More.... CDNN has them for $149.00 (You may need the weaver/pit. adaptor depending on your mounting preferrence. You can usually find a used one for less than $30.00). You can get the batteries(1/3 N) on E-Bay for $1.39 ea. Very reliable. Own 6 of them on various weapons. Soon, I'll be putting one on the Saiga 12 (want a low mount wever/pit. set-up. The Tasco brand will last quite a while, but eventually they crap out.

I bought one of these recently:

PK-01 based on a reco from someone on berettaforum.net that also had an S-12. They ship very fast, just make sure you buy batteries as that is the only thing it doesn't come with. I can use it on my Saiga with the included side mount and on my Beretta carbine with the standard weaver rings it also comes with.

How do you like the PK-01 I have mine on my CX4 Storm and won a carbine match with it!