My AGP mags from Mississippi Auto Arms.

I ordered 2 mags from MAA.It was a quick easy deal.Both mags fit very well in the gun and the mags themselves look very well made.I'm planning a live fire test this weekend.Also has anybody else noticed anything strange about anybody's first reaction on seeing a AK shotgun with a giant "banana clip" hanging out the bottom? And why do folks think something that looks like that just cant be legal?I mean when I try to explain that as an free american we have a God given Right to own AK based guns,and 12g. shotguns so an AK 12ga. is just a combo of 2 guns a person can legally own.Some understand,most just dont get it.

I have seen the reaction many times. With basically any "assult weapon" for that matter. Most people just don't know their own rights.

So far I haven't gotten any is that legal reaction. Usually it is what the hell is that or especially from gun guys compliments like that is bad ass. The people at the skeet range thought I was nuts though. Can't wait to show up with a red dot on it and give it a try.

To most people the S12 is something they have never seen before.

The only negative reaction I have ever had about my S-12 was from the guys at the range who have to clean up the lanes. Ivan continually spits the empty hulls forward of the firing line no matter how far I stand back in the shooters box. At the end of a shooting session I might pick up 3 or 4 empties but there will be an additional 100 or so forward of the firing line :lol:

Seriously does anybody have a cure for this? I am afraid that one day they will tell me to Saiga somewhere else to play.

The only negative reaction I have ever had about my S-12 was from the guys at the range who have to clean up the lanes. Ivan continually spits the empty hulls forward of the firing line no matter how far I stand back in the shooters box. At the end of a shooting session I might pick up 3 or 4 empties but there will be an additional 100 or so forward of the firing line :lol:

Seriously does anybody have a cure for this? I am afraid that one day they will tell me to Saiga somewhere else to play.

How about making a shell catcher/stopper? A pvc frame with some netting to catch the hulls or at least knock them down in front of you. It would be cheap, portable and easy to break down. There are some commercially made ones that are essentially just that and are even made to catch the empties in a bucket or bag.

jd1

We use a net to the right and slightly forward of the shooter for catching brass at pin shoots. It's just two doweling rods connected by a fine net. Hung from the top using eye hooks and weighed at the ground. Rolls right up and takes up almost no space in a range shed or your trunk.