WTS: Tromix 30'06 Saiga (pic)

I am going to sell the one 30'06 Saiga that I converted awhile back. $1,400 with the optic, $1,200 without.

It tooks days to complete this one conversion. It was so time consuming, the gun would run $2,500+ if I ever did another one.

Credit Cards Accepted.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

918 251-5640

3006RH.jpg

I am going to sell the one 30'06 Saiga that I converted awhile back. $1,400 with the optic, $1,200 without.

It tooks days to complete this one conversion. It was so time consuming, the gun would run $2,500+ if I ever did another one.

Credit Cards Accepted.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

918 251-5640

3006RH.jpg

Hi Tony, Could you tellme more about this, Barrel lenght, stock, folder or fixed? Mags? I've been hoping for one of your 12's but guess I'll have to wait till sept. Alantic fire arms hasnt returned my call or emails . I am interested in this 30-06 Thank you Charlie

Credit Cards Accepted.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

918 251-5640

3006RH.jpg

Hi Tony, I just picked up the 30-06 The rifle is a piece of art, Well done. I'll get her down to the pit soon to try her out. Do you have any leads on high cap. mags.? When you are taking orders again I'll be looking for a shark break and a socum folder. Thanks alot this is a beutiful piece of machinery. Thanks Charlie

Well, one thing for sure is that wherever you may go, no matter what range you shoot at, or forum you may post at, you will never meet someone with such a rifle.

The best part is that the more someone knows about firearms, the more impressed they will be. I'm frankly jealous as hell.

BTW, Hi-cap mags don't exist.

Credit Cards Accepted.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

918 251-5640

3006RH.jpg

Happy 4th

• 8 months later...

Credit Cards Accepted.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

918 251-5640

3006RH.jpg

Happy 4th

Where did this guy go? 4 posts and out the door. Did he ever give a range report? He got the coolest gun in 30.06 history. I whish I could shoot that bad boy one time. I guess I wil l have to give one a go. I know it wont be as good as Tonys but I will ty it anyway

• 4 weeks later...