Stock Question

Ok, I'm sure this has been answered somewhere, I'm new here and haven't figured out where everything is yet, but have a easy question for you. Does anyone make a "legal" stock w/a thumbhole type stock, like say a draganov that does not require moving the trigger on the Saiga? I've got a little 7.62X39 version, son has a .308, both of us would like that type of stock.

Thanks in advance.

I personally have not seen one, and am going to go out on a limb and say no. saiga is the only kalishnokov where the trigger is set to the back, so unless saiga or someone producing for saiga, is making them - they probably aren't out there.

moving the trigger is VERY easy, AND (especially for .308) the trigger action improves 100%. you might want to consider, IMHO!

happy shootin'!

Hopefuly they will be on the market about mid December of this year. They will be injected moulded so you can apply the finish of your choosing. I'm shooting for a cost of 49.95 and lower if The mfg keeps costs down. I can hand craft them from wood.....Birch etc, but the cost goes way up and it's hard to justify them on a 200.00 rifle.

PGB2Wood_Stained_Comb.jpg

The cheek rest is removable.

Edited by F4D

how can i get the stock off my saiga? i have tried pulling, beating with rubber mallet...hitting from the inside on the plastic ...and prying around the edges i cant get this sucker to budge...how do i get this thing off? anyone have any tips pm me or make a new topic called something like getting the stock off...someone help please

• 2 months later...