$75 shipped

Mounts very solid in 5 minutes on any S-12, 20, or 410 with the pistol style sights. Easily adapts to fit the vent rib guns too. Please specify and I will make this small modification before shipping or will include instructions and necessary hardware.

Only tools required for installation are:

Pliers (to unscrew existing front bead)

Drill and 3/32" bit (to drill pin hole in rear of rail once mounted, this is necessary to overcome slight variances in different Saiga gas blocks)

Hammer

Punch

Allen wrench

Locktite or similar thread locker

I can include the drill bit, Blue Locktite, and allen wrench for a small fee if necessary.

Rail comes with mount for factory dovetail, pin, and metric screw for mounting to existing front bead sight threaded hole.

As an option I can include the vented steel gas tube cover, like in the last few pics on my S-12. It mounts to the bottom of the rail with two screws.

PIX!

post-1293-1186070598_thumb.jpg post-1293-1186070624_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1186070673_thumb.jpg post-1293-1186070749_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1186070781_thumb.jpg post-1293-1186070809_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1186070837_thumb.jpg post-1293-1186070942_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1186071510_thumb.jpg post-1293-1186071525_thumb.jpg

:super::up::super:

• 5 months later...

Hey Cuz!

I really need this to cover up my idiotic, impatient urge to grind off my front sight bead. The threading is still there. I'll substitute the ridge I ground off with a washer under the rail up front, and sounds like the rail would be solid from the rear windage support.

I know this topic is old as Hillary.

But can You help me???

PUH-LEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Timmy

well....It ain't designed to work that way but it might be ok....

The rear does hold it solidly from rocking. If you added something to either side of the front, anything at all...even some of that stuff that all the hard asses say has no business on a gun..lol....it would probably be fine.

well....It ain't designed to work that way but it might be ok....

The rear does hold it solidly from rocking. If you added something to either side of the front, anything at all...even some of that stuff that all the hard asses say has no business on a gun..lol....it would probably be fine.

sigh.....ahhhh.......

Could You get me one cuz?

Ok cuz I'm onit. :smoke:

I will add a suprize other than funds in the mail then......hee hee hee

How about some no shit Izhmash AK-100 series cleaning kits? Russian Marked, proof stampsm, and everything? Coupla Russian stamped AK-74/100 slings too?

:devil:

Damn cuz your'e awesome!! :super: Can't wait! Thanks buddy!

Capn Beeb, the other rail is designed to work with Krebs sights. The Russian sights are too short to see them thru the rail. It's $100 for that one.

Also something here that just came up recently... THE NEW MODEL S-12s THAT HAVE RECENTLY BEEN IMPORTED HAVE STAKED FRONT SIGHT BEADS FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND. IF YOUR IS LIKE THIS IT WILL BE MORE INVOLVED INSTALLING MY RAIL BECAUSE THERE IS NO THREADED HOLE FOR IT TO ATTACH TO AT THE FRONT. THE BEAD WILL HAVE TO BE GROUND FLAT, DRILLED OUT, AND THE HOLE TAPPED FOR A SCREW.

:chris: *damned inconsistant Russian shit!*

I guess too many people had their sight beads come unscrewed and fall out. I've seen that happen before.

Also something here that just came up recently... THE NEW MODEL S-12s THAT HAVE RECENTLY BEEN IMPORTED HAVE STAKED FRONT SIGHT BEADS FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND. IF YOUR IS LIKE THIS IT WILL BE MORE INVOLVED INSTALLING MY RAIL BECAUSE THERE IS NO THREADED HOLE FOR IT TO ATTACH TO AT THE FRONT. THE BEAD WILL HAVE TO BE GROUND FLAT, DRILLED OUT, AND THE HOLE TAPPED FOR A SCREW.

Cobra,

I'm interested in your rail but before I put a wrench to the front site is there any way to tell if it's been staked? It doesn't look like it from the outside.

post-8357-1201226774_thumb.jpg

My screwed in pin is in that block in front of your sight. I don't think there is enough material where yours is for it to be screwed in. Besides, my unscrews with finger pressure, and you can look from underneath by unscrewing the end cap.

Cobra,

I'm interested in your rail but before I put a wrench to the front site is there any way to tell if it's been staked? It doesn't look like it from the outside.

post-8357-1201226774_thumb.jpg

Yep that one looks like the new style. Is yours an '07 model? What does it have stamped under the oval shaped Russian marking on the left side of the receiver? (just in front of the scope rail)

I can mod the rail to work on these guns too. I just need an exact measurement of that round base under the sight pin.

By-the-way......

Mine is an older 2004 EAA with threaded front sight.

I've removed sight. And ground down a bit. But there is still threads left.

Just info for my order. Thanks Cuz!

No prob Dodge. There should be enough threads left to get away with some help from a little green or red locktite. If nothing else it could be riveted in place.

;)

By-the-way......

Mine is an older 2004 EAA with threaded front sight.

I've removed sight. And ground down a bit. But there is still threads left.

Just info for my order. Thanks Cuz!

No prob Dodge. There should be enough threads left to get away with some help from a little green or red locktite. If nothing else it could be riveted in place.

;)

Exacto. hee hee

I'm getting excited!

I can mod the rail to work on these guns too. I just need an exact measurement of that round base under the sight pin.

Yes, it is a '07 model confirmed by the stamp on the receiver. The round base of the front sight is .228" in diameter.

Edited by ajackb

Yes, it is a '07 model confirmed by the stamp on the receiver. The round base of the front sight is .228" in diameter.

PM sent ajackb

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.