Who has the 10 rd saiga mags in stock?

Looking for the stock 10rd 7.62x39 mags. Did a google search and could not find any in stock at a reasonable price.

can't say for sure they are in stock, but CDNN lists them on their site.

www.cdnninvesments.com

enjoy

Looking for the stock 10rd 7.62x39 mags. Did a google search and could not find any in stock at a reasonable price.

can't say for sure they are in stock, but CDNN lists them on their site.

www.cdnninvesments.com

enjoy

Hey chimp. First you want to know if you can get around the 922r by putting in a bullet guide, if you only shoot 10 round mags in it.

Now you are trying to score on 10 rd. clips.

Well, Sounds like you are on the slippery slopes son.

Best be careful where you ask questions (alluding to the 922r).

People are going to think you are trying to pull a fast one on the Feds.

Where do you live, I have some free 10 round mags?

louielouie

You know its me when a white RV with a license plate on it that says "Only 2 of 1000 ever made" pulls in your driveway. :haha:

Edited by louielouie
[Hey chimp. First you want to know if you can get around the 922r by putting in a bullet guide, if you only shoot 10 round mags in it.

You need to go back and re-read his posts. He asked (initially) if there was any problem with 922R is he installed a bullet-guide and used regular 10-rd AK mags. He was very clear about the 10 rounds -- he was just trying to verify that the bullet guide alone didn't force him into a 922R situation. Far from trying to "get around" 922R, he was trying to make sure he was in compliance.

Now he's looking for completely legal 10-rd magazines (SKS's and M-1's use clips!) -- no issues at all.

Jim

[Hey chimp. First you want to know if you can get around the 922r by putting in a bullet guide, if you only shoot 10 round mags in it.

You need to go back and re-read his posts. He asked (initially) if there was any problem with 922R is he installed a bullet-guide and used regular 10-rd AK mags. He was very clear about the 10 rounds -- he was just trying to verify that the bullet guide alone didn't force him into a 922R situation. Far from trying to "get around" 922R, he was trying to make sure he was in compliance.

Now he's looking for completely legal 10-rd magazines (SKS's and M-1's use clips!) -- no issues at all.

Jim

Jim,

I was in a humorous mood and answered a couple of emails with a :haha:

I thought they would know this meant that I was "poking fun" as we used to say in the farmlands.

Or 'tongue-in-cheek" as it is referred to in most urban areas.

I did not mean anything was wrong or illegal.

If we can't have fun now and then, what's the use of sucking in air?

louielouie

Jim

Jim,

I was in a humorous mood and answered a couple of emails with a :haha: .

I thought they would know this meant that I was "poking fun" as we used to say in the farmlands.

louielouie

Jim,

I was in a humorous mood and answered a couple of emails with a :haha: .

louielouie

Ah...I guess I need to check the calibration on my humor meter -- it must be out of whack! :eek:

That's what I get for reading the forum from work....much too serious!

Jim

I just ordered and received 4 - 10rounders on friday from Arms of America. My order was delyaed about 2 days due to stocking issues but when I called he was very helpful and shipped them overnight (No charge). www.armsofamerica.com. I believe he should have a bunch left.