Tromix Is Now Accepting New Orders

If you want your gun customized by Tromix, or wish to purchase a complete Tromix Saiga, now is the time to do it. Plan on an early 2008 delivery if you place your order right now.

I expect to have my entire build schedule booked full for all of 2008 by mid-September and will stop taking orders at that time. It will be 2009 before orders are accepted again.

Call 918 251-5640 to place an order. Mornings are best to call this time of year. It's so damn hot, I crack the beers early........

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

If you want your gun customized by Tromix, or wish to purchase a complete Tromix Saiga, now is the time to do it. Plan on an early 2008 delivery if you place your order right now.

I expect to have my entire build schedule booked full for all of 2008 by mid-September and will stop taking orders at that time. It will be 2009 before orders are accepted again.

Call 918 251-5640 to place an order. Mornings are best to call this time of year. It's so damn hot, I crack the beers early........

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

AND THEY'RE OFF!!!

Heh, heh, heh..............I'll bet Tony's phone is hot to the touch right now !!!! Get'em while you can !!!!

(Kinda like Santa Claus, 'cept you make out your list in September.................)

Edited by Jeaux E

I sent you an email the first of September and you said you would contact me when you getting ready to build my S-12. I just want to make sure that I still have my place in line without calling.

The wait till now was driving me nuts, if I end up having to wait till 2009 I'll probably kill my self. :ded:

Tromix will only take new orders until Friday September 14th. After the 14th, plan on waiting until the year 2009.

Tony

Tony,

what is required to meet todays deadline? credit card or are you just putting names on a list?

I am in the process of form 1'ing my saiga 12 and wanted you to finish it, avoiding the wait at my dealer. I guess what I'm asking is do I need to pay today or just give my name and build specs or what?

John Kettel

Payment is not due until I start work on your gun. I will have your gun done the following day.

E-mail me your name, address, and phone number and I will write up a firm order for you. Plan on a 9 month wait at this point.

E-mail to Rumore@Tromix.com

Tony

Payment is not due until I start work on your gun. I will have your gun done the following day.

E-mail me your name, address, and phone number and I will write up a firm order for you. Plan on a 9 month wait at this point.

E-mail to Rumore@Tromix.com

Tony

woot!!!!! email sent, thanks tony!