Anyone know of a low AK side rail mount that reaches AT LEAST the center of the firearm. My POSP and all my other side mounts keep the scope to the left side of the weapon. makes for a very odd feeling site picture with my head cranked over to the far side of the weapon.

Thanks in advance

I got a side rail scope mount made by Pro Mag which has a Picatinny rail in the rifle center. AIM Surplus has them. I'm also a left hander and the Russian scope I have sits to the left of the centerline because in the Russian army you only shoot right handed. (The assholes have the anti left hander stigma prevalent in many third world countries.)

Just get yourself a lefthanded S-12 like this one...

:lolol:

Sadly...my posp would make things look really far away with that (bogus) cofig....

I am in the same boat on being left handed... I will need a siderail that centers also AND need to decide on being able to use iron sights without removing the side rail OR remove it if I want a lo=pro mount.

HEY- ANYONE bought and used the PKA-SV(?)- the red/black dot sight? I want one of those since you are not totally dependent on batteries. I know you can buy it on a dedicated side rail or on a pic/weaver rail mount to make it more flexible.

Any input from anyone??

Sorry-did not intend to hijack...BACK to the subject...

Hey guys check on this thread for some pics and links----

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=19301

It is in the Saiga 762x39 section. There are a couple pics and links..

Bad enough we have to have the 'Saiga/AK/CANNOT keep from fiddlin with our firearms' bug NOW we have to be left handed to boot...