conversion trunion? for .410 to wasr10?

Yes it should!!!

By moving the trigger foward,as well as the trigger

guard,you should be good to go. You might need

to do just a tad of fitting on the stock,but she will go.

CnR

great! it looks like the conversion will be dremmell friendly so I'm good to go hopefully.

I am mid-stride in an effort with the original stock and the cutting tools.....if it doesn't look good I'll press on with the FCG deal.

with a FCG move will I need a bullet guide for the .410? if not all it looksl ike I will need is the two aluminum post binders from Home Depot and a nut and bolt or two??

B

Edited by Bounce
Yes it should!!!

By moving the trigger foward,as well as the trigger

guard,you should be good to go. You might need

to do just a tad of fitting on the stock,but she will go.

CnR

great! it looks like the conversion will be dremmell friendly so I'm good to go hopefully.

I am mid-stride in an effort with the original stock and the cutting tools.....if it doesn't look good I'll press on with the FCG deal.

with a FCG move will I need a bullet guide for the .410? if not all it looksl ike I will need is the two aluminum post binders from Home Depot and a nut and bolt or two??

B

No bullet guide needed in the 410, the bullet guide is only to use standard AK mags in the rifle calibers. The PG conversion does not affect your mags. As far as the PG conversion goes, I say do it. It will improve the balance of your gun and allow you to utilize any AK buttstock you like. Your trigger will also feel much better, but to each his own.

B

Lot of folks are using black nylon hole plugs from your local home improvement store. Back when the cross-conn page was written, there was a lot of stuff that didn't exist.

I just left my holes open. The whole thing is parkerized and they'll be good for drainage . . . . :eek:

ok....I went and read the entire document on the conversion and my question now is:

he states it is necessary to find a way to keep the pins from drifting out after assemply so he uses the binder posts to hold that spring in it looks like...

what happened to the shepards hook???

I'm lost.

B

Edited by Bounce
ok....I went and read the entire document on the conversion and my question now is:

he states it is necessary to find a way to keep the pins from drifting out after assemply so he uses the binder posts to hold that spring in it looks like...

what happened to the shepards hook???

I'm lost.

B

If you look around the Tech Section, you'll find many alternative ideas for all aspects of a conversion. Cross-Conn is not the only way to do it.