How can I tell if my shells are reloadable?

I was at the range today shooting off some cheap wolf shells. I didn't think they were reloadable since there was like a paper wolf stamp on the top. But after I fired a few off I noticed they were the same size as some super speed winchesters.

Anyone know if these are reloadable?

I reloaded exclusively for about ten years for the 12 gauge.

I buy only shells that I WOULD reload, and I have two contractors bags full of empty hulls.

Almost ALL of my keepers are winchester AA shot hulls, and they are THE BEST for any load for reloading, save 3" turkey loads, slugs, buck, included.

I have noticed over the years, that the best reloadedble shells will shred, rather than rip,, when damaged. Winchester AA hulls I used to get 5 or 6 reloads a piee from, maybe more, and thier component technology has improved since. If you want to reload, buy a couple cases of the grey hulled winchesters or the remington "nitro" shells. they cost more, but are well worth the price for reloading, and for shooting the factory loadings as you get them.

I believe that Wolf shells are roll crimped. Roll crimping is easily done with a drill attachment, you just need those little 'overshot' cards to keep all the contents in. Precision Reloading has a manual available that includes roll crimp loads.

Winchester AA's and black remington shells are the best. With the load I use they are inerchangable.

All most all of the winchester HB shells are built the same as the AA shells, only difference is the HB.

3'' remington slug shells are good to. When I reload them I cut off the slug crimp and load them with shot and seal them old west style with out a crimp.

Most of the federal shells are junk. I leave them.