dinzag guide install

Those instructions don't show the actual guide I have installed. If the short end goes under the barrel then I had it backwards, thanks Nalioth.

Anyways the point is moot because when I was messing around with it I realized I have the rifle with the rivit hole already drilled (doh!). The rivit hole is bigger than the tap and hole in the guide. So I emailed Dinzag to see what I can do at this point.

Thanks folks

Anyways the point is moot because when I was messing around with it I realized I have the rifle with the rivit hole already drilled (doh!). The rivit hole is bigger than the tap and hole in the guide.

I had the same problem. Solution: old school rivet.

saiga556_658.JPG

I ran across your picture and was pondering that but Dinzag sent me a message. He said he will replace the kit with one that fits and I will send him back the one that I have. Talk about great service!

Brian (Dinzag) is one of the nicest, most honest, hard working and enterprising people I have (unfortunately) never met.

Check out his NEW website:

http://www.dinzagarms.com/index.html

louielouie

Add Devin (Devin_c1) to the list[/b]. He does a lot of painting (Duracoat, etc.) for Saigas or any gun.

Brian (Dinzag) is one of the nicest, most honest, hard working and enterprising people I have (unfortunately) never met.

Check out his NEW website:

http://www.dinzagarms.com/index.html

louielouie