finally found a .223 with dimples!

I finally found a Saiga .223 with dimples!

Good for you, Sir!

(FWIW, I felt a little sorry that my Saiga .223 didn't have "dimples" - until I noticed the Valmets didn't have them, either... ;>)

Dimples are supposed to help cut down on mag wobble, but the non-dimpled ones have the rails to do that... so you're not missing out on anything. Basically a dimpled .223 is just really hard to find and looks cool.

I'm a BIG sucker for looks and rare stuff!

Edited by micah360
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got mine with dimples too. I love the gun but the scope rail I ordered for it that is supposed to fit 3rd gen. AK , Saigas wont tightes as the set screws have nothing to tighten on. It seems this one was fitted with the older cam lock rail, Ill have to try and exchange it

I just got mine with dimples too. I love the gun but the scope rail I ordered for it that is supposed to fit 3rd gen. AK , Saigas wont tightes as the set screws have nothing to tighten on. It seems this one was fitted with the older cam lock rail, Ill have to try and exchange it

Nice

What year was yours made? I am looking for a dimpled one also.