POLL - What's the first add-on you bought for your Saiga 12?

AGP!

+1 these days...since they can be had for a third of the price of a factory 8 rd mag.

First "add on" i got for my first S-12 was a nice set of Bulgarian wood furniture, but that's whole nuther story...

AGP!

+1 these days...since they can be had for a third of the price of a factory 8 rd mag.

First "add on" i got for my first S-12 was a nice set of Bulgarian wood furniture, but that's whole nuther story...

thanx, Juggernaut...I actually order 2 AGPs and the skeleton stock with the beast...

AGP's & ammo.

Thanx, Bob...I did order 250 rounds of Wolf 9 Pellet 00 Buck as well and have a standing order for a shark break.

How does the shark break compare to the Russian made standard brake in performance - anyone shoot both and see a noticeable difference in muzzle jump? My primary reason is to control the front end, but have to admit the 'Shark' does look cool!

AGP!

thanx, Juggernaut...I actually order 2 AGPs and the skeleton stock with the beast...

Sorry, Cobra...I got terminal fat fingers...meant to thank you as well...

The shark brakes are all packed up and will be shipping out tomorrow. Seventeen orders total, 30 units, all out the door.

Tony

Thanx, Tony...Nathan at Mississippi Arms told me the same...ordered an AGP from him last nite and he has me on the list for your product. New to the Saiga family, but life-long gun owner and gun lover the same! I'm sitting by the phone, expecting my FFL buddy to call to come an get my IZ-109...

The shark brakes are all packed up and will be shipping out tomorrow. Seventeen orders total, 30 units, all out the door.

Tony

Thanx, Tony...Nathan at Mississippi Arms told me the same...ordered an AGP from him last nite and he has me on the list for your product. New to the Saiga family, but life-long gun owner and gun lover the same! I'm sitting by the phone, expecting my FFL buddy to call to come an get my IZ-109...

That's a good feeling!

FSB = front sight block

Krebs Custom has a nice set of sights that are made to fit the S-12 and increase the sight radius by a lot.

http://www.krebscustom.com/PartsPages/KalashnikovParts.shtml

The Russian muzzle attachment is more of a flash hider actually. I have both and honestly, I can tell very little difference between the two as far as muzzle rise (the Russain FH has a solid bottom too). The rearward angled cuts of the Shark brake may do a little more for recoil though.

After the AGP's, a Krebs FSB and ghost ring.

Anacronym jungle, Trit...what's FSB? Playin' with a newbie here!

That would be a front sight block. You'll catch the lingo soon enough, no problem.

Oops, see Cobra beat me to the answer.

Edited by tritium

you should set yours up how YOU like it, not how we like it.

cause, my answer will be different than someone else's.......

edit: MAN are you gonna love this gun.....

Edited by Bvamp
you should set yours up how YOU like it, not how we like it.

cause, my answer will be different than someone else's.......

edit: MAN are you gonna love this gun.....

Herdja loud and clear BV and love your answer and yes, I will do it my way!

I just like to hear what those in the know liked about their conversions.

If I had the bucks I would let Tony trick out my flamethrower but will settle for one piece at a time!

Tony

That's a good feeling!

FSB = front sight block

Krebs Custom has a nice set of sights that are made to fit the S-12 and increase the sight radius by a lot.

http://www.krebscustom.com/PartsPages/KalashnikovParts.shtml

The Russian muzzle attachment is more of a flash hider actually. I have both and honestly, I can tell very little difference between the two as far as muzzle rise (the Russain FH has a solid bottom too). The rearward angled cuts of the Shark brake may do a little more for recoil though.

That's what I'm talkin' about! Need to keep the front end down while I'm slinging lead!!!

Shark brake it is!!!