A gift for you guys

I am not a contributing member but I want to give you guys a belated Christmas gift. This is an email I got today from a friend in AZ. I hope this helps someone get a saiga 12, got the message 8:20 PST message was sent 5:35 PST. Have a great new year Tom

Just received a few Saiga 12 Gauges today. I have (1)w/ a 19" barrel @$535.00 and a couple w/ the 24" barrel @$465.00 tax is additional. I can tell you from past experience that these won't last long,

Bill (480)488-9842

Bill is from Cave CREEK tell him Tom Shue sent you. Gl

you should tell him to pop an ad up here for a month instead

This is your 2nd post of this nature.

Why on earth do you seem to be actively discouraging members from sharing information regarding buying saigas?

Do you expect that every gun shop that has a saiga for sale should buy a banner ad in order to be mentioned in a thread? That's moronic, especially since they will sell out and not have more stock in till God knows when.

Your should encourage members TO SHARE info, not discourage it imho.

you should tell him to pop an ad up here for a month instead

This is your 2nd post of this nature.

Why on earth do you seem to be actively discouraging members from sharing information regarding buying saigas?

Do you expect that every gun shop that has a saiga for sale should buy a banner ad in order to be mentioned in a thread? That's moronic, especially since they will sell out and not have more stock in till God knows when.

Your should encourage members TO SHARE info, not discourage it imho.

I think BVAMP is the mod of the doantions section. I think he's just tring to generate money to keep this forum up and growing, thats all.

I like it here and Ill pay for a banner add "AR15pistolpimp is the SHIT" 1 month for $90 bucks lol. I just wanted to share some info to help someone find a s12 without getting BONED. They are hard to find and most dealers wont even put them on thier website as they are out of stock fast, it's a pain the ass to pay the webmaster to fix it to show OUT OF STOCK. I think dealers are sending them out for conversion or word of mouth and they are gone in a matter of hours not days. My 2 cents. ORD UP!

Edited by ar15pistolpimp

Im not discouraging anything. The sharing of the info is VERY appreciated. I am often misuderstood as to where I am coming from and my intentions, because I do not explain them fully usually, and probably will keep it that way.

The proof of selling on this forum is evident, and these shops should be aware of it, and come here when they get the stuff, make a donation or one month ad here, and they wont even HAVE to stock them on thier shelves. the stuff will be gone in a day with certain models, and in a couple weeks or less with the rest of the models, priced right.

I think BVAMP is the mod of the doantions section. I think he's just tring to generate money to keep this forum up and growing, thats all.

I like it here and Ill pay for a banner add "AR15pistolpimp is the SHIT" 1 month for $90 bucks lol.

I say put the banner up for him with his suggested wording for free. :haha:

nah, its not gun-related.

as for the other guys with handfuls of guns to sell, a contribution followed with a post will guaranteed sell out all s12's in a day, and sell most rifles out in record time as well.

by the way, the rates are 70 a month for just a clickable ad, and 100 a month for a clickable ad with a business section. which is a STEAL for a trageted market like this site is.

we get 20,000+ ACTUAL page views daily here, and that is the low end of the number, the last time I could look at it, which was two months ago or so.

and for the record, Im a senior member now. the only thing different than the rest of the membership here that my account here enables, is my name in purple, I have access to a private area here, and my inbox is a "bit" larger than most people's. Hence the halt on working on the site. I broke a few rules to get things done. It was a thankless and extremely stressful job for too long, anyhow, even though I did enjoy it most of the time. Its not like I contributed much real data to the forums, I just worked on them. So onward and upward.

I CAN and WILL however (and have the OK to), be working to solicit vendors here for you all, to ensure you all know who to deal with when it comes to saigas, and also to ensure the future of this site monetarily.

seeing how it was brought up.......

Edited by Bvamp

This is as CLOSE as it gets to violating our forum rules about posting ads as a non contributor.

Just keep in mind, contributions are the ONLY thing that makes this forum available to all of you.

Allot of people on staff and long term members VOLUNTEERED there time here.

Just to raise money for the needed bandwidth.

PLEASE do not give grief to them asking you to cough up a measly 5 bucks

when it is the one with the sale info who are profiting from the info posted here.

in other words,

Be a Winner!, Not a Weiner!

well I may go on a crusade into the business community out there that is saiga and AK related to make them aware of what we have here as a selling machine....

hell, for a couple bucks, you put up an ad in the WTS section, and sell out in a day or two if your prices are right? then you post SOLD OUT.

that aint a bad deal AT ALL.

nor is going with something a little more permanent if you are bigger in terms of a business.

Edited by Bvamp

A gift would be a minimal donation, things for sale or not. I'm sure everyone loves a tip, but $$$ keeps the doors to this place and the information that goes with it available. I'd bet a shinny buffalo nickle that most quality modifications and products available for the s12 were developed right here by members, most contributed before they were interested in the business aspect.

Edited by 6500rpm
  • 4 weeks later...