Got my new AKS74 kit today. I can wait to build it, waiting on the NDS reciever. In the mean time I'll be demilling it and preping the parts. I havent built a 74 yet so this should be a fun time. The kit is in great shape and the best thing is the ammo, Its priced like it was 5 years ago 1k rounds for around 100 bucks if you shop around. Got the kit with 5 mags for $250.00.

tomssonycampics053.jpg

tomssonycampics048.jpg

tomssonycampics047.jpg

tomssonycampics046.jpg

tomssonycampics044.jpg

Got my new AKS74 kit today. I can wait to build it, waiting on the NDS reciever. In the mean time I'll be demilling it and preping the parts. I havent built a 74 yet so this should be a fun time. The kit is in great shape and the best thing is the ammo, Its priced like it was 5 years ago 1k rounds for around 100 bucks if you shop around. Got the kit with 5 mags for $250.00.

That's a great deal. Was it a private sale, or from a shop? If it's a shop, wanna send me a link? That's one I don't yet have.

I've got a couple barrels and am getting a couple receivers--does anyone know a cheap source of dark bore or no barrel kits?

You could call R-Guns and see if he's got any with shitty bores, might cut you a deal. Although I don't even think the kit I got had been opened since it left Bulgaria. The numbers match on the friggin' bayo for crap's sake!