Ok a little premature, but this gets the ball rolling...A couple friends have some items for sale and I told them I could make a post today and if interested first come first serve. I will be able to post pics tomorrow on 1/11/08, but I don't sell bad stuff so if you trust word of mouth you can luck up on a deal. I will list each item below with stipulations.

Saiga .308 with wood and 22" barrel used very little and in perfect shape for $385 shipped to your FFL in lower 48. It is unconverted.

Rossi .22lr pump with I believe a 16" barrel for $135 shipped to your FFL in lower 48.

Dillon Precision 650 press setup for .44 magnum and an extra tool head for $410 shipped in lower 48.

Glock 34, Dawson Precision fiber optic sights front and back(adjustable), titanium striker, trigger job, 5-17rd mags, Ready Tactical custom kydex holster all for $600 plus actual shipping to your FFL through UPS in lower 48. Used 1 season for USPSA Production Class.

All items have $10 added for shipping except Glock. Anything over I will cover.

Good Luck!!

Phil

Sorry! Different guys.

I might be interested in the Dillon and the Glock 34 if they are from the same guy and are willing to dicker if I buy both of them.

have them email me at sopmodm4@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.