You want to know something even funnier. One of the WM guys is having a birthday today along with hadjimo. What a coincidence that one of the WM guys and one of their "computer guys' share the same birthday. Apexbabbage (original WM video poster) is 33 today also!!! Scumbags!!! What this basically tells me that Joe Hilarious, Mongoose, and Hadjimo was in fact WM guys directly and that the computer guy story was full of shit!

Im the one who figured out the whole computer guy story, FYI.

I guess it doesnt matter what people think, or if I am full of shit or not, at this point.

I know you got your hundred something grand and all Mike, but cant you just let it alone already? If only for THAT reason? And while you are or arent leaving it alone, please dont tell me that I am full of shit. I did nothing but work here for the betterment of this place and its membership over the years, in whatever context I could, and Im honestly tired of this type of crap, especially with this drum bullshit. Besides, Ill be the one thrown out if this whole thing is brought up again, not you, as we have seen....so what does it matter what I have to say anyway, right :)

If people had taken thier heads out of thier asses, they would have seen what it was that I was really saying and doing in the fall, instead of as usual, disagreeing with reality and substituting thier own version of it for thier own benefits, whether it be monetarily or socially. I was never very good at playing that game, in case anybody hadnt noticed.

...and I still think from a business sense, it is extremely unprofessional of you, Mike, to comment on other products that may or may not be similar to your own. You still arent shipping, and you shouldnt comment just BECAUSE of that, but its still real bad business sense to continue with the whole subject, in my opinion. But you are the man, and you are all grown up, so you can decide (and apparantly have decided for a year now) how to conduct your affairs.

seeing how you brought it up....

Im the one who figured out the whole computer guy story, FYI.

I guess it doesnt matter what people think, or if I am full of shit or not, at this point.

I know you got your hundred something grand and all Mike, but cant you just let it alone already? If only for THAT reason? And while you are or arent leaving it alone, please dont tell me that I am full of shit. I did nothing but work here for the betterment of this place and its membership over the years, in whatever context I could, and Im honestly tired of this type of crap, especially with this drum bullshit. Besides, Ill be the one thrown out if this whole thing is brought up again, not you, as we have seen....so what does it matter what I have to say anyway, right :)

If people had taken thier heads out of thier asses, they would have seen what it was that I was really saying and doing in the fall, instead of as usual, disagreeing with reality and substituting thier own version of it for thier own benefits, whether it be monetarily or socially. I was never very good at playing that game, in case anybody hadnt noticed.

...and I still think from a business sense, it is extremely unprofessional of you, Mike, to comment on other products that may or may not be similar to your own. You still arent shipping, and you shouldnt comment just BECAUSE of that, but its still real bad business sense to continue with the whole subject, in my opinion. But you are the man, and you are all grown up, so you can decide (and apparantly have decided for a year now) how to conduct your affairs.

seeing how you brought it up....

First let me say I'm not going to attack you or anything but I have to comment. I really hope thing doesn't blow up again over me stating the FACTS I see.

The only thing I feel I have done wrong here in the last year was the way I responded to the opposition when I first announced my drum. It was bad and I admitted that and sincerely tried to apologize for it. I tried to explain what sparked me was all the heart and love I had in it and it cut me to the bone when it was opposed and ridiculed so harshly.

As far as the way I feel about WM... If we take it back to the beginning... They are the ones that sat and read this forum without joining and talking to us. There first person here was Joe Hilarious. Maybe you should read the long ass drum information thread again from the beginning. Remember how "Joe" was acting towards me. Remember how long I took it? Remember me trying to be civil? Remember me forgiving WM and giving them the benefit of the doubt on their innocence in the "computer guy" STORY.

Remember after "Joe" finally got banned for trolling the rest of the board? Mongoose appeared... he sat quite "publicly" only posting twice in the month he had been lurking here. Remember the in crowd here sitting quietly watching him because we didn't want them to know the IP gave them away? His first post was this and keep in mind the continued deception it shows, same as with "Joe" and them posting things in the same manner of deception on other boards... http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showto...mp;#entry153476 The dumb asses thought they had to throw in a defense with the "I found this on line." I don't know who this is test firing." The link was posted here a minute after it had been added to Youtube. "He" must have found it very fast! :lolol: And then they went back to Youtube and posted the rest of the videos. And on top of that why the hell would this first time poster know who it was?

A short time passed and their drums started shipping. They was having problems. I offered my help in fixing their design. They never accepted. They only claimed (and continue to this day) that it wasn't their drum but our saigas. Ever since they have spun BS stories and told many lies.

Then within a week or so they attacked me again as Mongoose with there second post. That is when I said to myself "Alright!!!!!" And basically I do hold that same sentiment to this day and seriously doubt that will ever change again. I let them get by with the first unprovoked attacks. But when they struck again from behind while I had my hands down.... I told myself it would be the last time something came from them against me while I had my guard down. And that I would counterstrike and move from defensive to attack. It is what you do when your a man and are attacked as such, is it not? I try very hard to be a kind, caring, thoughtful, good, generous......... person. But I don't make that a weakness either. It is not unconditional. I am not a blind pacifist. I do have the heart and balls to be very defensive, nasty and aggressive if I feel I have been wronged.

Basically what you sound like to me when you give me your opinion of how I should or shouldn't conduct myself towards them.... Is probably about the same as how France sounds to our government when they are trying to tell them what they should or shouldn't do regarding terrorist. I mean that too. You should save me and you both this because nothing is going to change in the way I feel.

I removed the thread I posted a week or so ago that was sent to me from someone on their inside. But sorry if me seeing this birthday (plural), sparked it up a little in my mind. And also take note I didn't start this thread and only commented in it. Not that I blame Cobra for starting it. I feel this info should be kept alive for newcomers to see. BECAUSE THIS IS A PLACE OF I-n-f-o-r-m-a-t-i-o-n!

One last thing... Now that I've got my hundred something grand and all... not that is any of your damn business or anything(just like when you was wanting me to post pics of my contracts with the tool builders because you doubted me:lolol: ) .... I haven't pocketed one single cent from this project. To date, my total sales haven't paid for the project yet, even if I had collected the entire amount rather than just 50%.

Is that what this is really about with you? green over green? First I thought it was because you lived in NY and you thought you might lose your saiga-12. I also thought that was the cause to your bad attitude. I thought when you moved from NY that you might find peace and happiness but obviously that hasn't happened either, because you haven't changed and maybe have only gotten worse.

I also thought that was the cause to your bad attitude. I thought when you moved from NY that you might find peace and happiness but obviously that hasn't happened either, because you haven't changed and maybe have only gotten worse.

Theres no change,hes got to be right about everything.I was under the impression that he wasnt going to be posting much anymore? Bvamp it seems you got to have your say in everything when actualy its just best not to say anything (like this post,it would have died in two days but now watch what happens). Sorry about your personal life being so rocky,but your attitude sucks.FYI and JMHO.

I hear you guys.

Has nothing to do with green over green mike. I understand how you feel about someone like me saying "you shouldnt say things like that specifically" or whatever. I just want to know why you wouldnt take the product that you saw had a fault, you knowing what it was, and redesign the two parts that need an adjustment, and send it back. You seem to be all about helping people. I have no doubt that your part being half the other part's price would have ensured your prosperity like it shows to be doing now. THAT is what I was trying to say there. Had I known about the issues while in NY still, had I been able to be in touch with the forum and been aware of the issues, or if staff that I was in touch with via telephone while I was out of touch last informed me about potential issues arising like I called and asked about, I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT ONE MYSELF and brought it to a prototyping machinist that I know, and asked him to remill the two or three parts, and send them back with a nice letter, accompanied by a cd with the CNC data on it, and maybe things might have been different for everyone.

The manner in which this whole bullshit was discussed, and in turn how I was forced to handle it, should not be like that. THAT is what I am still saying. My attitude comes from the fact that I am the only one out of the whole bunch of you all that lost anything in the whole ordeal. Im sorry, but Im pretty mad about that, so shoot me.

Pointer, you have a good point there (hah), in that I shouldnt have commented at all here. I find myself doing that a lot over the years. Its ok, because now I can be banned for it when I get out of line, and I expect I will be sooner or later.

Do me a favor mike - when you read this, report my post right here and ask the thread to be tossed. Im sorry that we never got to have that conversation.