I'm new with Saiga, please help

Hey guys, i'm new to Saiga and russian gun world, i'm looking into buying a new saiga and noticed a few things on this website about r922 law and bla bla bla. Well i got a question or 2. Is there 30 round mags i can use for the new production RAA guns without modding the reciever? and with this 922 law, what can I and can't do? I thought all the rifle laws have expired concerning semi auto assault rifles. I know i probably sound a little dumb *or a lot* to you guys, but i'm used to the AR world where i can build and do anything i want with only a few exceptions. any input would be greatly appreiciated =D :D

Hey guys, i'm new to Saiga and russian gun world, i'm looking into buying a new saiga and noticed a few things on this website about r922 law and bla bla bla. Well i got a question or 2. Is there 30 round mags i can use for the new production RAA guns without modding the reciever? and with this 922 law, what can I and can't do?

w/o Drilling, or any metal work, here is your only option:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=22054

ck post #5 on that page.

Added: Actually, you could just add a US Forearm w/o messing w/ the PG/Folder and you'd be Fine (just don't ever put back in your old Stock Russian 10 rd. mag! (either way)

Edited by BullShark012