WTB: New Ruger 10/22 High Capacity Magazines

Just wondering if anyone on here can get good deals on Ruger 10/22 .22lr magazines or if anyone has any new ones for sale. I'm really looking for some extra Butler Creek steel lip 25rd mags, Tactical Innovations mags (aluminum or composite), and a couple cheap Eagle smoke colored mags.

Please post what you have w/prices or PM me.

CDNN has both Eagle ($8.99) and Butler Creek Steel Lips ($23.99) hi-caps, and they are having a buy-six-get-one-free weekend special that ends on Monday. There's also a free shipping over $75 code. As a personal anecdote, I have several cheapo Eagle mags, and they function flawlessly. The trick is to load them to capacity when you get them and leave them loaded for at least a week to break the spring in.
  • 3 weeks later...
CDNN has both Eagle ($8.99) and Butler Creek Steel Lips ($23.99) hi-caps, and they are having a buy-six-get-one-free weekend special that ends on Monday. There's also a free shipping over $75 code. As a personal anecdote, I have several cheapo Eagle mags, and they function flawlessly. The trick is to load them to capacity when you get them and leave them loaded for at least a week to break the spring in.

As for the Eagle's buy them now while you can. Without disclosing too much information, they may not be available "for long" based on our attempts to buy in the quantities we purchased in the past. They are by far the best deal in Ruger 10/22 magazines, but think they have either priced them too cheap or there are other unknown issues within the company.