Well, your gonna want both... I'd go with an S12 first just for the fun factor.

on the other hand, S12's are expensive right now....Don't know if this will change in the foreseeable future or not depending on how many get imported ect..

So you may want to want to start with the .308

Can't go wrong either way really.

Well, your gonna want both... I'd go with an S12 first just for the fun factor.

on the other hand, S12's are expensive right now....Don't know if this will change in the foreseeable future or not depending on how many get imported ect..

So you may want to want to start with the .308

Can't go wrong either way really.

My opnion----"FunFactor" consideration is a good thing in all aspects of life. If you don't have "long range capacity", you should go for the .308 and get properly equipped & trained in it's use. Remember:--"and she'll have fun,fun,fun 'till her daddy takes her T-Bird away"---??

i would say pick up the other s12 you need 2 trust me. also i would but a t least 5 of the s308 hi caps while you can you can always get the guns but theres a good possibility that in the not so distant future the hi caps will get really expensive maybe its just me being paraniod but thats what i would do. my reasoning for buying 2 s12 they are sweet and for an investment

I have both the s-12 109 and the 16" .308. If I had my choice I would buy another 109 so that I have one I could modify once I move out of this crappy state. But I have to tell you, that s-12 in stock format really fits me as is. The more I fondle...err, handle it, the more I like it.

By the end of February the .308 supply should still be equivalent to what's out there now. Who knows about the s-12 109's.

BTW welcome to the forum.

+1 on the S-12 IZ- 109 Can't have enough S-12s. :angel:

Keep the 108 for a safe queen and buy the 109 to convert. I like the adjustable factory sights on the 108 myself. With that and the threaded 19" barrel it is a great all round shotgun to keep in it's imported configuration. Only thing I changed on mine was replacing the plastic furniture with wood form my 22" .308.

:)

post-1293-1200405075_thumb.jpg

attachment=17381:S_12_wit...308_Wood.JPG]

You be bale to find another .308 anytime. The S-12s have a nasty habit of disappearing from the market.

post-1293-1200405150_thumb.jpg

Hey, thanks for the replies. Guess it's a "snooze you loose" thing on the S12. I went back to buy it right after I posted this yesterday and it was gone, gone , gone. So problem solved - That sucks!! Now I want it even more - lol.

Oh well, guess I'll get a 308 now and keep an eye out for a 109.

And I thought my AR and AK collection was bad......These things are addictive.