I have one of these. I do not like it. It is significantly thinner at the top (at triggerguard height) and is not comfortable for me. A friend of mine loves it however. I have also had problems with the plug on the bottom of the grip popping out on its own.

HTH,

Barrett

I picked one up last week and I'm kind of diggin on it. I can see the plug at the bottom possibly coming out, but I don't use grip compartments generally. I also wish they had used a softer plastic/rubber for the changeable inserts, the whole grip is made from pretty hard plastic but still not a problem.

I have mine set up with the multi groove front and medium back, the adjustable back is nice so you can change the palm swell to fit your hand and is probably the best feature. Also, made in Isreal, so it's not going to be a compliance part if it matters.

I still don't know if it's a replacement for the Saiga 12 Ergo grip, but it's better than most, and in general I like it much better than the Tapco SAW style. On a 1-10 scale, it's a 7 or 8 to me.

I have one and I love it. Never had a problem with the insert coming out.

Just be aware that the grip is made in Israel, so it doesn't count as a compliance part for 922R. Otherwise, I find it much more comfortable than the standard SAW grip.

Jim