I have some coke cans on a wire I plink with my boy's red ryder out back of the house. I have a spring airsoft pistol but you can see the plastic bb veer off about twenty feet in calm air and any wind furgitaboutit. So I want an co2 air pistol. I see this one on gunbroker and unless someone says it is crud or know of something better (more performance at same or CHEAPER price) I think I will gift myself with it. I tell this self love stuff is great :) It looks like a real gun and has pretty good velocity.

Crossman C11 Air Pistol

While I am talking air anybody know anything about the Russian anics? I will put a couple links but it is nifty keen having a made in Russia, Moscow on the side.

aics a-101m

anics a3000. expensive but cool looking

One i would like to have is the Makarov CO2 pistol, Its made out of a real makarov frame and was not legal to import untill recently. Rusmilitary http://www.rusmilitary.com/html/airpistol_mp-654K.htm has them for sale. Here is the disclaimer on the US import

post-6703-1201378464_thumb.jpg post-6703-1201386218_thumb.jpg

"December' 07 this product can be also shipped to the US, after long negotiation with UK and US Customs authorities - they finally confirmed that Baikal MP-654K pistols with a power of 5-7 Joules are LEGAL for importation into the US)"

Edited by Superhawk138

That hunting air rifle is awesome. I think the Austrians actually fielded an air gun for military use in the 1700s.

I think I can get that crossman at dicks. I am going to look this afternoon. I shoot pistol really poorly and if I can practice in my backyard instead of a range it would be an added skill supplement.

hehe, funny. for some reason i thought "lol, someone futurised a CZ52" when i first saw that picture rocinante.

Cool looking isn't it? It is surprisingly solid, has great ergonomics, and feels like a real double stack gun. I wouldn't mind having a real pistol that looks and handles like it. I brought it to work to show to my other resident gun nut and asked him to guess what brand it was. He didn't guess Daisy :) but I didn't let him get too close while guessing. It is covered in nanny state idiot messages and has a serial number on it even. 18 Jahren oder alter and a long english warning this is not a toy read the manual etc.

I have a couple of Sig P229 replcias I picked up for some force-on-force training. They are gas powered (propane) and shoot in the 400+ fps range. They fit perfectly in a Galco slide holster. Yes -- we wear full-face paintball masks and an extra sweatshirt when we train. But I'll tell you what -- it still hurts! It really helps you understand the mechanics of the close fight, though!

Jim