Natchez Shooters Supplies

Hi

I would like to ask each person from this forum to email Natchez & ask them for parts for the saiga shotguns & rifles.

At this time they do not sell any parts or magazines for this great shotgun.

This is the only American website that I can order rifle parts & they will send overseas.

Just paste this in the feedback area below.

https://www.natchezss.com/

Dear Natchez Shooters Supplies

as a member of the saiga 12 forum , I'm writing to ask you to start producing and selling U.S. compliant parts for these great guns. we the owners of these guns are in desperate need of more U.S. made parts specifically , a gas piston and magazines in 2, 5 , 8 or 10 round capacities.

We as a group are trying to show there is a market and are asking you to provide the products we need just like you've done in the past for other rifles & shotguns.

Thank You , from a prospective customer.

Edited by Stuart2
Dear Natchez Shooters Supplies

as a member of the saiga 12 forum , I'm writing to ask you to start producing and selling U.S. compliant parts for these great guns. we the owners of these guns are in desperate need of more U.S. made parts specifically , a gas piston and magazines in 2, 5 , 8 or 10 round capacities.

We as a group are trying to show there is a market and are asking you to provide the products we need just like you've done in the past for other rifles & shotguns.

that letter looks familiar, :chris:

oh well i guess i should be flattered to be plagiarized, and if it works its for a good cause.

letter sent.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=1441

DI ... Here is my tribute/response. I'm cracking myself up here ....

Guys/Gals,

as a member of the saiga 12 forum , I'm writing to ask you to start producing and selling U.S. compliant parts for these great guns. we the owners of these guns are in desperate need of more U.S. made parts specifically , a gas piston and magazines in 2, 5 , 8 or 10 round capacities.  I mean, even a drooling idiot would know that the sunset of the ban has opened a new market niche and your company would be a natural to fill such a niche.

bold added for emphasis here

I'm guessing a lot of yall got this response back from Natchez :cryss:

We are just a reseller and not a manufacturer. Currently we do not carry much at all in gun parts(very few 1911 parts), and are not planning to pick up these types of parts in the future.

There are several companies out there that already handle these parts for other guns(sarco, tapco, and kvar come to mind), maybe not for the saiga 12  yet, but for AK's, and SKS's, and the like.  I'm sorry we will not be able to do anything about obtaining these parts for you.

Thank you for considering us,

Natchez Shooters Supply

At least they are up front and responded promptly.

Hi Guys

yes I agree that this writing is another persons but want the company to supply saiga magazines so I can purchase them.

Remember that Natchez is the only American website that has an export department.

So they can send me the goods to New Zealand.

All your other gun dealers refuse.

thanks

Stu