Wow! Something's very different around here....

one thing I will say is this.

there were one or two things that I discussed with mike sr at alliance in trust, that I continue to keep my word on, and havent said anything about. thats how that works, regardeless of problems I may have with them, myself, or whatever.

I hope the saiga market is a learning curve for the company, honestly, and that their future endeavors will work out better for them and thier consumers.

....Im guessing at this point that the two sons love old metal or thrash, from the way the products have been designed and named....

a gimmic is still just a gimmic, remember.

deadhorse.gif

Man! I LOVED IT! I added this one to the list of smilies here on the forum!!!

I have created a new section called "The Wall Of Shame" at the very bottom of the main page... I think it would be a good place to move some threads from the ex-WM section so that the new members that will be coming to the site would be warned as well... Is this OK with you guys or do you think it should be just left out?

YES! I saw a thread on arfcom and people trying to direct them here to get info on WM. Simple fact is, ths is THE place for Saiga info and in about a year these guns are going to go bonkers. Keep the info here for others to find. It may help drive WM to get their shit together? If not, so be it.

I am patient, I am waiting on MD's mag well, when that hits, I am getting an S12.

YEAH BABY! Come get some :deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse: YEAH and you too :deadhorse::deadhorse: and YOU :deadhorse::deadhorse: and YOU :deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

Edited by Zoub