Wow! Something's very different around here....

I'll never tell :D

Aw come on, ya can't leave us in the dark like that. Maybe you got your Valentines Day gift a little early ;) , is that it? :D

My gift to him is dinner at Applebys, the place where we had our first date. My treat. I don't consider something you get most every day as a gift for special occasions. :rolleyes:

My gift to him is dinner at Applebys, the place where we had our first date. My treat.

I love Applebys, and have quite a few first dates there. I'm hooked on the parmesan steak and shrimp, mmmmmmm.

I don't consider something you get most every day as a gift for special occasions. :rolleyes:

Nice!

P.S.

Even with Cobra's hint, I still don't get it. Maybe because it's late and I'm tired, or I'm retarded.

My gift to him is dinner at Applebys, the place where we had our first date. My treat.

I love Applebys, and have quite a few first dates there. I'm hooked on the parmesan steak and shrimp, mmmmmmm.

I don't consider something you get most every day as a gift for special occasions. :rolleyes:

Nice!

P.S.

Even with Cobra's hint, I still don't get it. Maybe because it's late and I'm tired, or I'm retarded.

how bout another hint DRUM

i got no clue.......sure aint the smell of spring.....i got damn near 2 feet of snow on the ground here.......

had the most remarkable thing occur today.....a city plow....known mostly for jamming my driveway with snow on a regular basis, especailly right after i have snowblowed the thing out.....the driver actually noticed that my snow blower could no longer throw the snow over the top of the pile of snow at the end of my driveway....so he spots this as he goes by skids to a halt backs up, tells me to get out the the way then plows away the pile which completely obstructed all view while backing out.....

that was the single best thing i have ever seen a city worker do (police and fire excepted).....i was just amazed, never expected to see that happen in my life.

those of you in the south, without big snow falls common.....you probably wont get it......i would say that was 2-3000 pounds of snow now out of my way......nice.....

Nice!

P.S.

I was just informed. It's a good thing. And don't ask me. I'll never tell! :devil:

ahh yes, i can breathe better now...some sorta money swindling stench was here before, but it seems to have dissapated......at first i thought it was the smell of my girlfriend wanting more jewerly.....but no...it was worse...and now its gone =D THANK YOU for cleaning up ^_^

I had a feeling when I read one of BVamp's posts that said something to the effect of "that BS they were talking" that something was up. I even went to the Business Members section of the forum to check, but they were still listed. I see they are gone now.

It's nice to see integrity stand out above profit!

Jim

We gave them plenty of time to clarify and rectify any issues. No actions were taken. I never was on anyone's side, just trying to be a referee, and I thank those involved for the insane stress that period of time caused me, without the boss here to consult.

I do know there was a recent discussion between the boss and Alliance, but I have no idea what it was about.

I tried to do what I could. I regret it wasnt enough.

And that is all I have to say about the whole thing.....

You're welcome B. For a millibleem there I thought you were actually honestly showing thanks. Then I read the rest of it.

..."thanks" for the stress YOU were caused???? :unsure:

Oh yeah that must have been you that actually got banned over the whole thing and really suffered the most...oh yeah... :rolleyes:

I think I hear a siren coming. It must be the Waaaaaaambulance.

Dammit, it's like I said months ago... Like my Pappy always said:

"If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and flies like a duck.... It's a GD duck!!!!"

Fucktarded Wraithfakers!!! Good riddance!!!!!!!!!

:haha: ....... :haha: ....... :haha:

Edited by Gary

Well....i'm glad that is all over with....that was friggin ugly and i emotions were running way to damn high....

And for what it's worth Cobra, i'm sorry that it impacted you as it did.....happy to have you and your expertise back with us full time.

You're welcome B. For a millibleem there I thought you were actually honestly showing thanks. Then I read the rest of it.

..."thanks" for the stress YOU were caused???? :unsure:

Oh yeah that must have been you that actually got banned over the whole thing and really suffered the most...oh yeah... :rolleyes:

I think I hear a siren coming. It must be the Waaaaaaambulance.

Im not pointing any fingers at anyone, or whining about being banned. All I know is it added a shitload of stressful phone calls and work to my first months in florida that was completely unneeded, almost all of it caused by the drums coming to market, in one way or another. I thought I was managing one of my old level two help desks at IBM for a while.

I never shared my thoughts on the Wraithmaker openly, and I will continue to not do so. Be careful however, Shannon, in reading into that what I truely mean, as I am not supporting them, nor did I ever, from the minute they refused to come answer questions in a normal fashion, or answer certain questions of my own in a manner consistant with a company that wants to get feedback on potential product issues with a new product. I ran around here to try to calm the whole thing down, and when I got it calmed down for them, they did not even attempt to enter into a discussion with you all in a timely fashion, and it flared up three times. Then Im manipulated basically into running live support for someone that has the time to do so, but wont deal with it themselves, and so on an so forth, so I stopped returning thier phone calls a while ago when I saw who registered "thesaigastore.com" on internic (I dont take being lied to very good). They had more than enough time to come here and deal with you all, but they were too busy making money and preparing to launch another website/store to even consider (maybe they did consider it), "hey maybe we shouldnt have this guy that isnt an employee doing all this grunt work for us". This is one of the few customers of any kind that I have done that level of extra work for to try to do a good thing, and not only never asked anything for it, but got screwed for it.

Those that think lesser of my these days than you did a year ago, might not want to believe everything you are told in the telephone chain. Most of what has come full circle back to me is completely false and baseless. But whatever. I will repair my reputation by what I do, as I have done in the past, and not by explaining things away.

and that REALLY is all I have to say about that. I hoped this discussion wouldnt start in the open, but I see that you couldnt resist, and Im about done with people making assumptions and manipulating what I say to thier friends because I dont comment on certain things.

Anyway, fuck this discussion, Im getting back to guns and all that fun shit. The Whambulance is availible if anyone needs to visit it.

This whole thing LOOKS REAL BAD for everyone, including the boss, and this REALLY is the last anyone is going to hear from me on this subject.

deadhorse.gif

Man! I LOVED IT! I added this one to the list of smilies here on the forum!!!

I have created a new section called "The Wall Of Shame" at the very bottom of the main page... I think it would be a good place to move some threads from the ex-WM section so that the new members that will be coming to the site would be warned as well... Is this OK with you guys or do you think it should be just left out?

Went to Lauer Custom Weaponry (dura coat people) tonight to pick up a 22 and to my surprise my saiga 12 was there. Started talking to them about drums and those people and was told that they have many (more then 10) of their drums. :deadhorse: I may be the first to use it. :super::super::super::lol: I told them to save their money and order some of Mike's. going to go back out there when I get mine to show them. I'll try to get a "field trip" with them to do a side by side.

deadhorse.gif

Man! I LOVED IT! I added this one to the list of smilies here on the forum!!!

I have created a new section called "The Wall Of Shame" at the very bottom of the main page... I think it would be a good place to move some threads from the ex-WM section so that the new members that will be coming to the site would be warned as well... Is this OK with you guys or do you think it should be just left out?

I think you should do it.

Id hate to see a 3 month long headache of mine's cause just get erased forever....

They didnt do me right, and I only tried to mediate what happened neutrally.

nevermind the other headaches it all caused for other people.....

next thing you know, the chaos hand grip will be marketed as pattented on a backswept angle for ergonomics, when that forward baton grip is REALLY to make the spent gun into a goddamn knight stick, and will obviously screw that whole concept up.....

but, Im done with this, and I dont wish to reveal all my REAL thoughts, as I tried be be professional and deal with it, was unable to for a host of reasosns, and well....

i couldnt really give much of a flying fuck about wraithmaker at this point. they need to do some product support and not tell me that my s12 with 10k rounds down it dont work as its designed. I think they just have one measuring to one side of the tolerances they designed around, like i tried to explain to them, but HEY,

I aint going there. LOL its mostly been said already. I have a couple things to add, but it aint worth the effort. I will say that I aint all that happy with the outcome.

Edited by Bvamp