The reason they hate us is the radical clerics are preaching to them that their lives are so miserable and poor because of Israel and the United States.

Even if you were correct about why they hate us, WE don't strap bombs to our kids and handicapped!

What kind of thinking is that?

And what about the radical islamists wanting to make this entire planet muslim.

One cleric actually said they would not stop until the flag of islam flew over the White House!

If President Jefferson had been in the White House on 9/11 I am sure we would have hunted the sponsors of those terrorists down and turned their countries into giant glass parking lots.

They want to kill us.

Not convert us or live side by side with us, but kill us!

It matters not if we are Christian, Jewish, Buddists, Shintos, whatever, they want us all dead.

well duh Isreal+US went and kicked palestinians out of their homes and still are.. they are the 3rd/4th most powerfull army and is the size on newjersey, and armed by us. They are the only nation that gets foriegn aid package from us in cash.+ free arms. Suicide boming or w.e. is an obviously against islam and it's clearly stated in manyplaces. if some crazy clerics want to say that than they can go ahead.. but with what proof? Clerics have no rights to legalize things and make new law, (it's not catholisim or mormonism where what ever the pope declares it's law) they are there to help people understand the rules that were already inplace 1400 years ago. This is in fact with Sunni's, Shitie is a whole differntent story they can make up any rules they want,. For example they now have timed marriges where the husband and wife agree on a 1hr/1day/ or a year marrige.. which is pretty much prostituiion. Also It's a fact there are Rabiii's in the USA that openly speak againt zionism, and whats going on in the middle east. Strapping bombs and blowing them selves up is just insaine, those people have no minds what so ever, they come from broken homes where their parents/relative/or kids have been killed and are some how believing some psycho cleric that it's allowable to blow ur selves up. Also if they had the weapons to defend their land they wouldnt be blowing their selves up. back to isreal, did u not see last year or what ever when israel distroyed pretty much half of lebanon? Lebanon is pretty much the only democracy in the middleast. it's concidered a christan country by most arabs because of it's huge majority of christian arabs. UN was against it and pretty much all other nations were against it.

Radical islamist dont want the whole planet muslim, all muslims would like the whole plant musim. The same Christians want to convert the whole world to accept that jesus christ died for our sins. It's the same for any relegion.

And to say muslims hate jews is crazy, for like 1300 years they both were living in peace. When the Crusaders were butchering the jews, the ottomon empire sent soldiers and ships to rescue them and gave them security in their land.

They want to kill us? are you trying to tell me that almost 1/4 of the worlds population wants to kill us?

For People that even think that the war will ever end is out of their mind.

We (us soldiers) go to war so we buy a Subaru STI or Lancer Evo and pay for our college and are waiting for their term to be over so they can come home to mom/pop and GF

The iraqi's go fight because they are protecting their homeland. They dont want to comeback alive, the honor is dieing in the battle feild. Comming home alive while war is still going on means you have no honor. you guys watched the movie 300( same kind of thing, they strive to die on the battle feild because it's an honor)

As far as Thomas jeferson, He owned an english version of the quran and used it for references when workign on the Declaration of Independence and Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom.

My solution to the problem is drop a big ass nuke on jerusalam. No holy land no fighting. I know it's holy to christian.muslim and jews. But i could careless of it, makes to many problems for everyone. If US never got involved and the etradation of the palestinians from the "holyland", there would never be any of this crap.

well i'm off this topic because

A- its pointless arguing

B- I could give a damn about either side

C- I have other things to worry about than some desert thousands on miles away. (if you told me that the russians are occupying the moon or taking over the spacestation.. well woopie do like i care.)

D- Sad to say this country is going sour, the fact that hillary has a great chance of winning and probably will win is just upsetting and is a proof that something has to bechanged.

E- For 5,000 years people have been blamming the isrealites for their nations problems, We should just blame everything on the gays. lol :-)

F- DOOMs day is around the corner

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ear friends

You are making a HUGE mistake. There is not such a thing as RADICAL or SECULAR Islam as there is not little dead or big time dead nor partially pregnant and wholly pregnant.

All Islam is Radical. Period.

Christians are considered inferior. But they at least can live as B citizens or slaves in an Islamic society. Buddhists, Hinduists etc are not even considered persons.

Awake…

Edited by Joe Blasco

Mole-- FUCK YOU. I reserve the right to defend myself. As a person, and as a Nation. NOBODY has the right to call for my murder, or the murder of my wife and children. READ a history book . The Waddi or however they spell it version of Islam preached, defended and practiced by the Saud's is antithetical to freedom and Democracy. You call KINGDOMS Democracy. FUCK YOU. The Madrassa you went to school in was not a place where truth is spoken. Loosen you're turban and let some blood flow to you're head.

Edited by G O B

islam has one of the most succesful democratic govnt that ever reigned on this planet, over 1100years. Voting and people elected leaded and officers is what islam preechs. Clear example is the difference between shittie and sunni's. Sunni followd the rule that the leaders of the people should be elected, while shittie wanted the leader to be in the blood line of the prophit i.e. monarchy.

but all in end muslim practice and live a life style closer to jesus christ,moses and etc. than christians them selvs

islam has one of the most succesful democratic govnt that ever reigned on this planet, over 1100years. Voting and people elected leaded and officers is what islam preechs. Clear example is the difference between shittie and sunni's. Sunni followd the rule that the leaders of the people should be elected, while shittie wanted the leader to be in the blood line of the prophit i.e. monarchy.

but all in end muslim practice and live a life style closer to jesus christ,moses and etc. than christians them selvs

Sweet! I can just see Jesus now.... Slashing throats of innocent people with box cutters

and slamming a plane loaded with fule into a bunch of innocent people.....

Jesus was ALL ABOUT HONOR KILLINGS!!!!

I speak peace when peace is spoken, But I speak war when your hate is provoking, The season is open 24-7-365, Man up yo time to ride, No need to hide behind slogans of deceit, Claiming that you're a religion of peace, We just don't believe you, We can clearly see through, The madness that you're feeding your people, Jihad the cry of your unholy war, Using the willing, the weak and poor, From birth drowning in propaganda, rhetoric and slander, All we can say is damn ya

My forefathers fought and died for this here

I'm stronger than your war of fear

Are we clear?

If you step in my hood

It's understood

It's open season

I don't need a faith that's blind, Where death and hate bring me peace of mind, With views that are stuck deep in the seventh century, So much sand in your eyes to blind to see, The venom that you leaders preach, Is the path to your own destruction, Your own demise, You might say that I don't understand but your disgust for me is what I realize, Surprise!

Your homicidal ways has got the whole world watching, Whole world scoping, So if you bring it to my home base, Best believe it, The season's open

Lyrics: Aborn, Nelson

Great song! Lays it out pure and simple. Clear as a bell! :super: :super: :super:

that like what 19 out of howmany billion muslim. pluss 9-11 was rigged, bbc (the brits) did their investigation and found out that most of the 19 hijackers were still alive and never were on the plane.

But if you must believe that it was actually the muslim than they must really be following god's words and message becuase tower #5 magicaly went down when no plane ever hit it. I'm thinking Allah must have taken it down him self because he also hates america?

Honorkillings? thats a barbaric arab thing and nothing got to do with islam. but then again the old testiment states that adulteres will not join the kingdom. are you also going to tell me that jesus loved the gays too? because many churches now adays thinks that just A OK

Hate the SIN, not the SINNER....

THE KEY DIFFERENCE between Islam and Christianity.

WE want to live in peace with you.... not destroy you...

But you will not stop until ALL the infidels are dead....

http://mychristianblood.blogspirit.com/

Thats you want to belive. Christiany has been so candy coated. So accept that jesus christ died for our sins and thats it? do you not see jesus and his disiples praying to the lord doing all these richous things and etc. How many people now aday follows jesus's life style

and god didnt kill the people of lot sodom and gomorah, the pharoe and the people of noah.

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them

Numbers 25:1-9 (King James Version)

King James Version (KJV)

Public Domain

Numbers 25

1And Israel abode in Shittim, and the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab.

2And they called the people unto the sacrifices of their gods: and the people did eat, and bowed down to their gods.

3And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel.

4And the LORD said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.

5And Moses said unto the judges of Israel, Slay ye every one his men that were joined unto Baalpeor.

6And, behold, one of the children of Israel came and brought unto his brethren a Midianitish woman in the sight of Moses, and in the sight of all the congregation of the children of Israel, who were weeping before the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.

7And when Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose up from among the congregation, and took a javelin in his hand;

8And he went after the man of Israel into the tent, and thrust both of them through, the man of Israel, and the woman through her belly. So the plague was stayed from the children of Israel.

9And those that died in the plague were twenty and four thousand.

So moses was wrong also?

Moe, I say we part ways in peace..

I KNOW MY faith, please allow me too practice it in peace.

I suggest you do the same with yours.

Peace to you and your family.

Hey, you guys aren't supposed to be having this much fun without me!

There's been alot of facts and half facts thrown around. Some of the debate is pointless. It is a fact that the western nations have meddled with and screwed over and drew artificial boundaries over the course of the last few centuries around the world. This has caused untold strife and wars.

This is the nature of man. We have, and always will, strive to spread our influence and gain control of resources. And in any conflict, the winner gets to make the new rules. Name me a time when their wasn't a war going on somewhere?

There is none that is guiltless in this, not us, nor any in the middle east. They have a long history of conflict and conquest.

Religion is useless to me and is just another point of conflict around the world, this is nothing new either. The followers of the various "mystical being" beliefs have been slaughtering each other all in the name of their "god" for how many eons?

It certainly helps with justification with you can say your following orders from the "ultimate" authority, doesn't it? Christianity has been tempered over the years and now spreads through the power of the dollar instead of the sword.

Islam is still stuck in the 1700's. What's the old Islamic saying-"Me against my brother, me and my brother against my cousin, me, my brother, my cousin against the world"

But you guys are smart, you knew all this. So what it comes down to is this:

There is, and always will, be conflict between men, it could be over who's gods better, or resources, or power and influence. This isn't being pessimistic, this is being realistic.

The only question to be answered is who is going to win this time? Because their always will be a next time.

Thats why I am trained up/weaponed up. I was born in the US, like it here, and will fight to preserve it. Doesn't mean I like some of the things we do, like this stupid war in Iraq. Bin Ladin is still alive and there's other ways we could have handled this. But be that as it may you need to choose a side.

Thanks P.

It is hard to not get fired up about my faith sometimes.

That is why I offered the olive branch.

Simply, I will respect yours, but I will also defend mine...

that like what 19 out of howmany billion muslim. pluss 9-11 was rigged, bbc (the brits) did their investigation and found out that most of the 19 hijackers were still alive and never were on the plane.

But if you must believe that it was actually the muslim than they must really be following god's words and message becuase tower #5 magicaly went down when no plane ever hit it. I'm thinking Allah must have taken it down him self because he also hates america?

Honorkillings? thats a barbaric arab thing and nothing got to do with islam. but then again the old testiment states that adulteres will not join the kingdom. are you also going to tell me that jesus loved the gays too? because many churches now adays thinks that just A OK

Not commenting here. Will, you asked why it wasn't painful. It is here for sure.

Moe gotta go. There is not one word written by Mohamed in the quran. It is the imperfect recollections of men about what he said and did. The most used phrase is "God is mercifull, mild'. It is a "religeon of the book" (or so it claims mohammed to say).

The book is the tora/old testament. As with the other religeons of the book, the ten commandments are held to be the word of god- chiseled in stone by his own hand. There are many more voices calling for death to "Infidels'. Fuck them. If you walk up to me and say "i am going to kill you" I reserve th right to take you at you'r word and kill you first. I have my own God thank you verry much. I could give a rat's ass if you believe in him, and I reserve the right to resist you forcing you'rs on me. Islam is a cancerous lesion of the body of man. As any other malignancy it must be surgically removed if it cannot remain benign.

Moe , however is just a troll, an impacted boil on the ass of humanity. His uninformed apoligies for the the undefendable bile that is islam prooves that there is no functional brain tissue in his deformed skull.

i dunno, i got the right to defend islam the same way you got the rights to defend the many sect of christianity. I mean like you try to say islam preeches that all the infidels or w.e should be killed than think what u want. Have u ever "met" a muslim that has confirmed that or some proof other than some psycho cleric of some sort. isnt there that christian church that has the whole "God bless IED's" thing?. The same way i'm not going to judge white folks because of your crazy thoughts. I know lots of sain good christians. You talk about wanting to kill muslims or arabs or w.e and then the other hand you want to be jesus lovers. When shown verses from the bible that has proof of violence, it's counter acted by Jesus being all peacefull and preeching peace and love.

So why hate on muslim when jesus wouldnt want to kill them?

You dont see me wanting to kill you white folks for the slaughter of all my native brothers and ancestors?