Moe, you have every right to defend your religion just as Juggernaut has a right to defend his.

From my non-religious perspective the difference is that it has been estimated that approximately 10% of the islamic population has been "radicalized". With 1.1 billion total that makes at least 11 million people that consider it a mandate from Allah to spread islam through force through-out the world. And their teaching their childeren the same.

In broad brush strokes, the 2nd and 3rd generation muslim people of the western world are far more moderate than those in the middle east.

The US has it's baby boomers, and in the middle east they also have a demographic boom. It's males from 18-35, it's a huge proportion of their populations and they are undereducated & underemployed. It is far easier to blame the western "crusaders", a dredged up term from centuries ago, for there "3rd world country" status than to acknowledge that major reforms are needed to bring the middle east up to the 21st century. It's simply a case of those in power, staying in power.

We can see clearly in Iraq now just how hard it is for a coalition government to function amongst all the internal struggles for power. They are still operating under the old tenets of a tribal society.

In the US you do indeed have many "sects' of christianity among a host of other religions they, however, manage to interact with each other and form consensus for the greater good of the whole. And they don't use the kind of barbaric tactics that are common in the middle east. During the WW's you had resistance fighters that were fighting for their homeland too and they didn't behead people and publish pic's, blow up childeren, or stone people to death in public. You can't say these are isolated incidents, it happens on a regular basis.

Middle eastern leaders both secular and religious have kept there own people backward and ignorant because it alot easier to control them.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno, i got the right to defend islam the same way you got the rights to defend the many sect of christianity. I mean like you try to say islam preeches that all the infidels or w.e should be killed than think what u want. Have u ever "met" a muslim that has confirmed that or some proof other than some psycho cleric of some sort. isnt there that christian church that has the whole "God bless IED's" thing?. The same way i'm not going to judge white folks because of your crazy thoughts. I know lots of sain good christians. You talk about wanting to kill muslims or arabs or w.e and then the other hand you want to be jesus lovers. When shown verses from the bible that has proof of violence, it's counter acted by Jesus being all peacefull and preeching peace and love.

So why hate on muslim when jesus wouldnt want to kill them?

You dont see me wanting to kill you white folks for the slaughter of all my native brothers and ancestors?

I have no desire to fight and kill anyone...

BUT if people come up in MY house and want to harm MY family.

I will do everything in my power to stop them.

Same for my country....

I would be more than happy to walk away from the bloodshed and live in peace.

You keep telling me that I want to kill... trying to put me on the defense.

You keep stating to me what my religion says about peace,

Peace I wanted to have until an unholy jihad was called on America.

Stop putting words in MY mouth.......

Is not a Jihad an "internal struggle"?

What does YOUR profit say about us?

To "Love" you neighbor???? as mine does....

or to put us to the sword????

May you find peace ....

If not, as Malcom X said, the hatred you have sown will come home to you in the night.

Edit to add: Paris did offer some interesting views on 9-11

Shitites are psychopaths!, Shittie belive that they can kill who ever they wish and some other crazy shit. They self mutilate them selves and have all these crazy ass rituals. Muslims dont concider shittie as muslims because they are so psycho. Shittie's belive that one of their clerics went in a fox hole some 1000 years ago and they are currently waiting to the old hag to crawl back out. Majory of the shit going on in iraw is becuase of the shitties. Even though saddam was tyrant, he atleast had his country under check. After current US war in iraq the shittie took power in the govnt and that when things begain to go sour. Both iran and hizbolah are shitties and the world would be muich better with out either of them

i?

I have no desire to fight and kill anyone...

BUT if people come up in MY house and want to harm MY family.

I will do everything in my power to stop them.

Same for my country....

I would be more than happy to walk away from the bloodshed and live in peace.

You keep telling me that I want to kill... trying to put me on the defense.

You keep stating to me what my religion says about peace,

Peace I wanted to have until an unholy jihad was called on America.

Stop putting words in MY mouth.......

Is not a Jihad an "internal struggle"?

What does YOUR profit say about us?

To "Love" you neighbor???? as mine does....

or to put us to the sword????

May you find peace ....

If not, as Malcom X said, the hatred you have sown will come home to you in the night.

Edit to add: Paris did offer some interesting views on 9-11

Alrigght agree'd on what u have to say.. i thought u were tryign to say kill them all or w.e. But yeah issues in the muslim world is because they have strayed so far away from the prophits teachings and stopped spreading peace and doing war.

But yeah issues in the Muslim world is because they have strayed so far away from the Prophets teachings and stopped spreading peace and doing war.

That is the smartest and most informative post you have made!

Well done!

EXACTLY! I hold no ill will for anyone - as long as they do not hold ill will to wards ME. I will worship My God my way. You worship your god your way.

I make no demands that you make any accommodations to my God, except to leave me to worship him in my own manner.

But I will use whatever means necessary to prevent You from forcing ME to make accommodations to your's.

Moe, I WELCOME you to use your voice as a true moderate Muslim here....

I want to tell you that your statement was refreshing...

I wish more Muslims would sound off like you did here...

we could integrate as American people if we weren't worried about our neighbors wanting to kill us....

I am willing to fight and DIE for your right to worship as you see fit.

All I ask from you is the same right.

Welcome to the board.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Another plug for Stuck Mojo

I'm an American related to all colors of brethren, Priests and Pastors and Prophets and Reverends, Divided we fall united we stand together man, In this cultural melting pot there's nothing better than, This land of the free and the home of the brave, Populated by ancestors of immigrants and slaves who met early graves So we could see brighter days and we could proudly praise and raise the stars and stripes as Americans

Hate me

Blame me

You can't shame me

Come and stand with me

I'm American

I'm an American born in these states united, Where racial discrimination keeps us so divided, But we've got free speech so I won't be quiet, We got a lot of problems here man I won't deny it, But ain't another place that I'd rather be, Than in this land of great opportunity, Where we can be anything that we wanna be, So until the day I D-I-E, I stand tall as an American

Americans are bashing on Islam and the arab world when infact we started the confilict and they have everyright to get upset.

Prior to 1948 i dont remember and US/arab conflicts.

The fact that arabs hate us is because we fund and support their tyrant leaders. (Hosney mubarak, Sadam, Taliban, Al-Saud family, Iran..etc)

Thomas Jefferson was a great president, do you think we would be in the place that we are if he was our leader..? No we have messed up leaders.

Now who the heck should i vote for this year, Clinton, Obama or McCain. Probably none, i dont want to be accountable by the all mighty lord when he asks me why i gave my oath to so and so. they are all dogs, lies and stupid ass politics that benifit the wealthy . Bush anybetter? we wasted so much money in this damn country of iraq. There was some number i saw on the news a year ago that the money we put in iraq we could have given every iraqi man, lady ,child some $40,000 each. Anyone can be bought with $, the same way terrorist reqruiters buy /bribe their terrorists

Maybe that's your problem. I can't be bought. I have morals and standards that some people don't.

I still would like to hear what your Profit says about us......

Peace or death?

Iraqi's defending their home land from Saddam or US is allowed. But a peacful meathod is prefered. the problem with iraq is that as soon as Saddam was gone the Shitites started to masacare the Sunnis and yeah it's pretty much out of hand

As far as suicide bombing and flying planes in to america or releasing anthrax that is 100% against. Religeously we are responsible for everyone's life that we take. For example if Muslims tknew were osama were and bombed his house where him and his kids lived. We believe that even osama was the bad guy we will be responsible for killing his kids and wife (murder). Civilian casualties are not acceptable and we belive that in judgment day we will be accounted for that.

We have crazy right for even animals. We have to bless animals before we eat them because we dont own their life and have the rights to kill any of gods creatures. So by blessing it, saying "in the name of god", we there for ask gods permision and we could then slaughter it. There is also other things required liek u cannot kill an animal while other animals can see it beign slaughterd. thats why it pisses me off that ppl take actions for a few liek osama and blame the rest of the muslims

Edited by moe