Help needed in Tidewater Va Saiga 12 conversion

If you come up to Richmond you can get it done here. I dont know if that is too far for you. I should get mine back next week, I will post some pix when it is done. Let me know if you dont find anyone else.

Hi everyone, Do you know anyone who can do a basic pistol grip conversion on my S-12. I am in the hampton Roads/ Tidewater area of Virginia. I have looked at doing it myself, but it is a hair outside of my comfort zone.

Thanks Russ

Use the template and measurements available in the tech section.

Not sure what kind of work you want to do to your shottie but I would wait for Tonys new trigger guard and then it should be uber easy ........ plus the trigger guard is always the part that makes it look a bit homemade, well with mine anyway. Tonys new guard looks really bad ass. I thinkI am like a Charlie Brown with a drill but its not hard at all.

post-4575-1206069201_thumb.jpg

Not sure what kind of work you want to do to your shottie but I would wait for Tonys new trigger guard and then it should be uber easy ........ plus the trigger guard is always the part that makes it look a bit homemade, well with mine anyway. Tonys new guard looks really bad ass. I thinkI am like a Charlie Brown with a drill but its not hard at all.

Hi Johnny,

That looks just like I want. I will most likely go with the SAW type grip as that is what is on my AK. I will go to Tony's site and see about this new trigger guard.

Thanks Russ

Any idea of when the trigger guards will be in?

Dominion on Midlothian Turnpike

Two thumbs up for Dominion Shooting Range, Richmond, VA. They are directly behind Southern Gunworld (across from the VA State Police HQ) on Midlothian tnpk. Phone #804-276-2851

Where did you get the stock for "Ivan"?

The stock is from the good folks at K-VAR...NATO lenght. I bought a WARSAW lenght at first but that puts my face up too close the action. :D K-VAR switched it out , no problem.

The butt pad is from FSE, its the best. You can shoot all day with out any soreness

Edited by Johnny Gun