12 ga slug good deal or not

12 ga slug good deal or not? I have not shot any wolf ammo in my saigas so I don't know how well it works. Also any better prices on slug ammo?

http://www.the-armory.com/shopsite_sc/stor...roduct1141.html

They are roll crimped and so they are almost 3in long. They work well in my 5 and 10 rd mags but nay be too long for a drum. They are made in Germany

I was shooting these Brenneke K.O slugs today, non rifled version through my saiga,

I think the are the best high power low felt recoil slug I have fired, the stabilizer wad really stays on and today they penetrated about 4 thicknesse of plated 18 G steel sheet we had a target shoot this afternoon, with 5 rounds each at about 40 yards,.. 2 out of 3 guys had all five slugs on paper, with several bulls eyes! No scope, just the rail optic and front raised sight.

the local "Dick's sporting goods" has fiveqty 2 3/4" slug shells in a box for $2.19, that comes to $43.80 for 100, hell, I bought all they had locally at the 2 locations nearest me this last week, and of coures shot them all off today, bummer.

they have a very small seal around the base, almost like flashing, other than that they are like a rifled slug

I have to recommend.

http://ammunitiontogo.com/catalog1/product...e=12-gauge-slug

ammunition to go has Brenneke K.O slugs made in germany for $51.95 for 100rds
Edited by Gas Giant