Romy folding stock fit on saiga ?

Hi guys, long time no see. I would guess that the Romanian wire side-folder will fit the stamped russian receiver on the saiga x39, but i thought i should check with the pros before ordering. And while i'm here, who has the best deal on them these days? ( the stocks,i mean). Many thanks.........M.

Hi guys, long time no see. I would guess that the Romanian wire side-folder will fit the stamped russian receiver on the saiga x39, but i thought i should check with the pros before ordering. And while i'm here, who has the best deal on them these days? ( the stocks,i mean). Many thanks.........M.

post-1914-1206667769_thumb.jpg

Yup they fit, I had to file about two layers of paint off of the one screw to get the carrier spring to seat all the way back in the trunion.

I'm looking for prices, hold on

Cheaper than dirt has em in for 60, copes is out

Edited by scoutjoe

Thanks again,Joe. I got one a month or two ago for another rifle,paid right about $50, but can't remember from where. Could have been DPHarms,copes,AIM,centerfire, who knows, I may have the receipt still lying around. Classicarms used to have them pretty cheap,but i think they're gone, i'll take a look now.....

quote name='scoutjoe' date='Mar 27 2008, 09:51 PM' post='216721']

doing what i can, i'm leafing through the shotgun news i'll post if i find another one cheaper

they were $50 for the longest time, i got mine from.....cheaper than dirt i think for that price but copes and classic arms had em in for that price but they don't now

www.mattsksupplies.com has them listed in the ad but the site is down....lotta good that does on our quest

dpharms.com 49 bucks

what a country 59 bucks

that's all i got

Edited by scoutjoe

hey Joe, i'm also trying to get some contact info and prices for Danzigs bullet guides. It's probably right in front of my face here, but as usual, i ain't seein' it. Any help muchly appreciated........M.

they were $50 for the longest time, i got mine from.....cheaper than dirt i think for that price but copes and classic arms had em in for that price but they don't now

www.mattsksupplies.com has them listed in the ad but the site is down....lotta good that does on our quest

By the way, are you also drinking rum and cokes and watching the military channel ? :super:

you that sound i'm hearin out side of the back window? its jack and coke (its large quanities) but no cable here so the interwebs is all i gott

dpharms.com 49 bucks

what a country 59 bucks

that's all i got

I'm trying to find it on dph.. can you post the link to where on the site you found it?

• 2 months later...

Yup they fit, I had to file about two layers of paint off of the one screw to get the carrier spring to seat all the way back in the trunion.

would you still have to convert it ? ir is ther one with the grip attched?

would you still have to convert it ? ir is ther one with the grip attched?

A conversion is required to use this stock.