Smith & Wesson M&P 15. Does anyone have any experience with this gun? Gander Mountain has them for $799 after $100 rebate. Kind of tempting but I can't find much info or reviews of this gun. Anyone have any info to share?

Edited by ravenwolf

I haven't shot one, or do I own one, but I've read good things about them. The only bad thing I can think of that I've read, is that some of the older models have problems seating Magpul P-Mags. But the problem has since been fixed in the newer rifles/lowers they are putting out. Plus, from what I've read, they will replace the lower anyway for free, so it's really a non-issue.

i shot a few thousand rounds through one, no problems, keep it clean though, it has the same issues as any other DI setup AR 15, tear down that bolt carrier and clean it all off ASAP, also, Stag arms produces the SW MP rifles, they are reliable, and strong....

PS: magpul mags should work just fine, if not, immediatly contact your dealer

Edited by Vultite
Stag arms produces the SW MP rifles

I keep reading now, that Stag no longer makes parts for S&W. I've read that they are using LMT BCG's now actually. Not sure on the other parts though.

huh, wonder when they made the switch, either way, good companies ;)

Stag arms produces the SW MP rifles

I keep reading now, that Stag no longer makes parts for S&W. I've read that they are using LMT BCG's now actually. Not sure on the other parts though.

huh, wonder when they made the switch, either way, good companies ;)

True, true.