Looks good! How's that handguard holding up? It's the Saiga-specific one, right?

it's holding up great!! I was a little un-easy about it before getting it but it feels great and it's nice and solid!! It just feels great to have my first one done!

:rolleyes:

Very nice job! Trigger guard looks great. I had a tough time getting my first one off and had to do a little re-forming..

That is funny. I really butchered by first trigger guard. The weld was a b!tch to get through and I got impatient. My next one was better. It is still a tough to get the trigger guard press into place while putting the screw in with the other hand.

Looks cool man! I just completed my first conversion about a week ago and it's really not that big a deal is it. Have you shot it yet?

Haven't shot it yet but everything seems just as solid as before except better and meaner. I can't wait to crawl back out into the woods and let this baby have her way!! She's my Russian lover! :devil: