• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dee, the OP instructed me to send them to CnRnut, because he was in line before you, but since I haven't heard from him and I assume that he has been checking this thread and either doesn't need or want them anymore, I'll just be sending them to you, and then you send them to whoever gets in touch with you or whoever hunter121 wants them to go to next. I'm having a hard time keeping up with the correct order.

Dee, the OP instructed me to send them to CnRnut, because he was in line before you, but since I haven't heard from him and I assume that he has been checking this thread and either doesn't need or want them anymore, I'll just be sending them to you, and then you send them to whoever gets in touch with you or whoever hunter121 wants them to go to next. I'm having a hard time keeping up with the correct order.

yeah, im a little confused myself.

please send them my way, and i will get them on to sardawg. did i PM you my address?

thanks to all who have kept this going, esp to the OP.

I also need some for my 223 conversion - how do I get my address to whomever? That's assuming they're still available...

From the looks of it either Buckmeister or Dogbone. Probably Dogbone would be the best bet for shortest time to wait. Not really to sure where the ones that I sent out are at? Figured when they get to the end someone will post here that they are ready to go out again.

:super:

Hunter P.M. with your Addy info and out they will go got them today and will reship by fri. Karl ( Dogbone21)

yeah, im a little confused myself.

please send them my way, and i will get them on to sardawg. did i PM you my address?

thanks to all who have kept this going, esp to the OP.

Yeah, I got your shipping addy. I'll send them out either tomorrow or friday, depending on work.

I also need some for my 223 conversion - how do I get my address to whomever? That's assuming they're still available...

From the looks of it either Buckmeister or Dogbone. Probably Dogbone would be the best bet for shortest time to wait. Not really to sure where the ones that I sent out are at? Figured when they get to the end someone will post here that they are ready to go out again.

:super:

Hunter P.M. with your Addy info and out they will go got them today and will reship by fri. Karl ( Dogbone21)

Yeah...I started the thread, so I dont need them. Not really to sure where the order is anymore. It is a little confusing, and to be honest I am not keeping track. If I were you I would just start here on page 2 and IM the first person that said they want in on this.

Thanks again guys for keeping this going, even if it is kinda confusing.

BTW, I sent the plugs to deerollman on friday, so they should be there at the beginning of the week. Thanks again hunter121.

got them. thanks EC.

sardawg, PM me with your address and ill get them moving along. btw theres plenty left in this batch.

BTW, I sent the plugs to deerollman on friday, so they should be there at the beginning of the week. Thanks again hunter121.

got them. thanks EC.

sardawg, PM me with your address and ill get them moving along. btw theres plenty left in this batch.

headed to sardawg tomorrow.

thanks again, OP and EC!

Please put me in line somewhere if there are still any left. :killer:

My brother VDW and I are still looking for some of these, please contact either one of us (we live a couple blocks apart) if there are any left.

Dave

Alright guys here goes. I have recieved the plugs and took my 4. In an attempt to hook everyone up and clear up the confusion on who gets it next and so on and so. I have put into envelopes 4 plugs per person and then going to send the entire package to the last person that sends me their address. Here is the list and who has already responded. The list is prioritized by who posted first. they are shipped by me in order of who responded to me with thier address.....Whew.....Here goes.

Brighamr..................shipped today 5/20/08

VDW.........................Sent out with Hoopty today

Alcl

Rangerdavid.............shipped today 5/20/08

msfit4645.................shipped in am 5/21/08

Squib......................shipped in am 5/21/08

Mr. Spray................shipped today 5/20/08

hobbyshooter..........shipped today 5/20/08

ilstmymarbles..........shipped today 5/20/08

Hoopty....................shipped today 5/20/08

I only reside here for another week before my duty calls in another state. I hope to get a response by tonight from everyone else. This should speed the process for the much anticipated arrival.

Thanks again to Hunter121 for starting this and Dinzag for joining the fun with another pack of plugs. After everbody on the list above gets them. There are 12 plugs left in the package for others.

Edited by Sardawg47

OK so I got the plugs out to the list I have above. I am now sending the package(only 8 plugs left) to ALC1, who will take his 4 and send to AZhunter12. That will complete the plugs for this go around. Unless somebody out there has the package from Dinzag. This should close out with AZhunter12. Thanks to everyone and best of luck to all.

I need to know who is next and where toand who to send the plugs to, got them 2 weeks ago but the site kept kicking my queries out please send name and mailing address of the next in line to Softaildaddy@chater.net and I will mail them Asap thanks Karl

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.