Anyone Tried this muzzle brake?

says it has 3 independent chambers and a effecieny rate of up to 75%? anyone ever seen this? would this be a J-tac competitor?

http://www.shop.preciseinnovationsllc.com/...mp;productId=10

Nope. That's a cash-wallet separator.

This is a J-Tac comp:

J-Tac47.jpg

I had very bad dealings with preciseinnovationsllc.com they ignored my order for 3 months, ignored my inquires (by phone, email, and post). Only responded when I called to notify them that I was doing a credit card charge back. then they shipped my order the next day, except they shipped the wrong items. they where a constant headache. I now just buy my dies from brownells and have my tats made at a local machine shop.

Thats odd... I have dealt with them in the past several times, and I had always gotten my items in a very timely manner and had good communications with them on the phone when I had questions about products.

I hope they aren't turning into one of those "bad companies" ... :unsure:

:smoke:

Well if leo had it ruff, thats enough for me to turn my back to them =D I think i'll just order me a J-tac, Btw LEO, if i was closer to you i'd be your customer, but White Wolf is around the corner from me, so i can just drive to him, I used to be a Cogan Fan but i'm kinda pissed he up'd and moved to AL and left his following here without a care.

Thats odd... I have dealt with them in the past several times, and I had always gotten my items in a very timely manner and had good communications with them on the phone when I had questions about products.

I hope they aren't turning into one of those "bad companies" ... :unsure:

:smoke:

I guess everyone has a bad day. I am repairing a S12 right now that I didn't wait long enough for the paint to dry before I shipped and a weld broke.

But all my correspondence with my customer was the same day and I kept him happy.

Well if leo had it ruff, thats enough for me to turn my back to them =D I think i'll just order me a J-tac, Btw LEO, if i was closer to you i'd be your customer, but White Wolf is around the corner from me, so i can just drive to him, I used to be a Cogan Fan but i'm kinda pissed he up'd and moved to AL and left his following here without a care.

Don't worry, I cant get my hands on any guns right now anyway. All the wholesalers are out of Saigas, Unless you want a 20ga or a 410. I can get them from Cadiz Gun Works.

I don't know how you turn around your product.

You may have "secret" suppliers, but some parts I use on my "home builds" are an adventure. I can't believe how hard it is to get a trigger guard. I can see why you professionals use "self" manufactured parts.

Don't worry, I cant get my hands on any guns right now anyway. All the wholesalers are out of Saigas, Unless you want a 20ga or a 410. I can get them from Cadiz Gun Works.

I don't know how you turn around your product.

You may have "secret" suppliers, but some parts I use on my "home builds" are an adventure. I can't believe how hard it is to get a trigger guard. I can see why you professionals use "self" manufactured parts.

meh, i used the old trigger guard just cut and grinded, then i welded it to the receiver, with the PG i have it looks seemless =D