Just curious.....has anyone checked to see if McUzi is part of Gabe's ultra-elite Warrior Talk and fan club?

you speak of he who shall not be named!

post-1914-1212339852_thumb.jpg

Can't we just all get along?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gabe's reload is fine...except it would get me thrown off the range at any of our local events.

Muzzle above the level of the berm = no-no/warning/DQ

A case of practical vs safety.

I wonder if they practice "range safety" in Iraq?

immature? I know and don't care. I've seen his shit videos on youtube. And I can't post anything intelligent about this pompous over-the-top Fuck-Fuck. Come and get me bitch. Enough of this goof. Pleeeease.?

immature? I know and don't care. I've seen his shit videos on youtube. And I can't post anything intelligent about this pompous over-the-top Fuck-Fuck. Come and get me bitch. Enough of this goof. Pleeeease.?

Go to your room without supper!

Go to your room without supper!

can I at least have my dessert?

Yes, we did. I ran my guys through the range at least once a week (sometimes more if the convoy/patrol schedule was slow). All of my guys were very muzzle aware well before deploying. I had one or two infractions in country but I usually cured that with some high-noon pt with body armor - especially during August. I had one incident with an emotionally distraught Marine chambering his weapon in the rack and I resolved that by removing his weapon from him.

For the most part, I would say most of the Marines didn't need to be reminded about weapons safety because they were practicing it on their own. The stakes were too damn high to be careless.

Yes, we did. I ran my guys through the range at least once a week (sometimes more if the convoy/patrol schedule was slow). All of my guys were very muzzle aware well before deploying. I had one or two infractions in country but I usually cured that with some high-noon pt with body armor - especially during August. I had one incident with an emotionally distraught Marine chambering his weapon in the rack and I resolved that by removing his weapon from him.

For the most part, I would say most of the Marines didn't need to be reminded about weapons safety because they were practicing it on their own. The stakes were too damn high to be careless.

I'm glad your safe, for now at least.