Need 16" .223s ??

In stock, for about $275 + shipping: Link

Unfortunately, it is the only CF Saiga model they have in stock, but the price is right. If you've not bought guns from them before, your FFL needs to fax a copy of their license and you need to fax a copy of your ID or DL for proof of age.

• 2 weeks later...
number available = 0

damn im looking for one of these. i have a .308 but id like to get a .223 to do my first conversion on instead of the .308.

When I posted that, they had 30 in stock (and I ordered mine). Next day, 28. The day after that-0. My guess is the balance was bought up by a vendor who saw prices going up. Sorry.... :(

I have a an account request with them to email me when this gun is back in stock. Nothing as yet.

When I posted that, they had 30 in stock (and I ordered mine). Next day, 28. The day after that-0. My guess is the balance was bought up by a vendor who saw prices going up. Sorry....

I think you are right about a vendor buy. I bought one about a month ago. Cost $339. I have arthritis in my right arm/hand and found the length/angle of the pistol grip was tough on my trigger finger and made for a hard pull. I also scoped it and wanted a higher comb, bought a skeletonized stock from Gilberts and it has worked out perfect for me. It gives you the feel of a true pistol grip, and has a flip up/down type pad which (for me) is perfect for scope or iron sights. I really like it.

Took it and my Valmet M76 .223 for a comparison shoot. Shot both with their iron sights, the Valmet sight is a peep type. Shot 50 rounds through each, rotated rifles for each 5 round string. Shot from a rest at 50 yards useing 25 yard bullseye pistol type targets. Overall the Valmet groups averaged about 1.2 inchs, the Saiga about 2.0. I think the difference was really the sights and my eye. The peep with a longer radius was superior to the Saigas sights.

I used Wolf ammo. Later I was fun shooting and used some Privi Partisan ammo, the Saiga handled it fine but the Valmet hiccuped with it.

I hear a lot of disparaging remarks regarding the Saiga being a poor mans AK, I have 3 AK's not including the Valmet. I would call the Saiga equal to any of the AK's except the Valmet which is just plainly a better made rifle.

The only fault I find with the Saiga is the trigger pull is a bit heavy.

• 4 weeks later...
When I posted that, they had 30 in stock (and I ordered mine). Next day, 28. The day after that-0. My guess is the balance was bought up by a vendor who saw prices going up. Sorry....

I think you are right about a vendor buy. I bought one about a month ago. Cost $339. I have arthritis in my right arm/hand and found the length/angle of the pistol grip was tough on my trigger finger and made for a hard pull. I also scoped it and wanted a higher comb, bought a skeletonized stock from Gilberts and it has worked out perfect for me. It gives you the feel of a true pistol grip, and has a flip up/down type pad which (for me) is perfect for scope or iron sights. I really like it.

Took it and my Valmet M76 .223 for a comparison shoot. Shot both with their iron sights, the Valmet sight is a peep type. Shot 50 rounds through each, rotated rifles for each 5 round string. Shot from a rest at 50 yards useing 25 yard bullseye pistol type targets. Overall the Valmet groups averaged about 1.2 inchs, the Saiga about 2.0. I think the difference was really the sights and my eye. The peep with a longer radius was superior to the Saigas sights.

I used Wolf ammo. Later I was fun shooting and used some Privi Partisan ammo, the Saiga handled it fine but the Valmet hiccuped with it.

I hear a lot of disparaging remarks regarding the Saiga being a poor mans AK, I have 3 AK's not including the Valmet. I would call the Saiga equal to any of the AK's except the Valmet which is just plainly a better made rifle.

The only fault I find with the Saiga is the trigger pull is a bit heavy.

Anyone that says the Saiga is a poor mans AK has no knowledge of AKs. Give them a quick history lesson. Ask them "where does the AK-47 Comes from?", then ask them "Where do Saigas come from?". Leave it at that... Fucking retards.

number available = 0

damn im looking for one of these. i have a .308 but id like to get a .223 to do my first conversion on instead of the .308.

When I posted that, they had 30 in stock (and I ordered mine). Next day, 28. The day after that-0. My guess is the balance was bought up by a vendor who saw prices going up. Sorry.... :(

I have a an account request with them to email me when this gun is back in stock. Nothing as yet.

a place i work at has 16 on the shelf.

number available = 0

a place i work at has 16 on the shelf.

Nice of You to say where you work, Your Comment Helps Nobody Dude. We Don't appreciate BS.